LJ user writes gavailer : In Berlin, was a small annual fair "Petrified World" (German: Die versteinerte Welt 2011). Forty participants were brought to the exhibition of his collection of gems, minerals, jewelry, and jewelry. The event took place in the south of Berlin in an area with high-sounding title Gropiusshtadt in the building, very similar to our former House of Culture.
2. By and large, quite undistinguished event and impressed with, perhaps, only a true lover of the stone.
5. However, we gladly went round all the exposition counters placed on two floors, and enjoy the stones and shimmering in the light minerals.
11. Stone-colored salad (one polovnichek - two and a half euros).
14. All sorts of figures from cerpentina, jasper, malachite.
16. The Stone Flower.
17. You can even shark teeth to get (a thing - one euro).
21. They say that the stones may have extraordinary power, for example, a person develops an emerald excellent sense of direction, lapis lazuli (stone of translucent bright blue or blue-purple with white flowers) can take on negative energy, purify it and give the man his grenades provide owner of a good mood, jasper, agate promotes abstract thinking ...
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org