Club 27 - this is called a group of musicians who have strongly influenced the formation and development of rock and blues music, and lost their lives at the age of twenty-seven years, sometimes in mysterious and not fully clarified the circumstances.
1. Kurt Cobain was found dead at his home in Seattle, April 8, 1994.
2. The leader of the group «Nirvana», Cobain (pictured - the ceremony "MTV Unplugged" in 1993) is not very comfortable feeling as the "voice of a generation." In particular, why he had problems with heroin.
3. According to official sources, Kurt Cobain committed suicide and died due to fire a shot in the head with a gun shortly after he passed a course of rehabilitation in 1994. However, there is also a theory that he was killed.
4. Amy Winehouse , released in 2006, quickly became a popular album «Back to Black», and has received five awards, "Grammy" (three of them for their single «Rehab»), died July 23, 2011 at his home in London.
5. In the photograph the singer, fighting with his own addiction to alcohol and drugs and having serious health problems, acts during the music festival in Austin, Texas. One of her last performances in Belgrade was a complete failure - the singer was not even able to recall the words of his own songs and barely stayed on his feet.
6. Jimi Hendrix. One of the greatest guitarists of all time, Jimi Hendrix (pictured - performing at the Isle of Wight Festival, 1970), has released a huge number of albums before his death at age 27.
7. Hendricks and his colleagues at The Experience Group in 1969. He died on 18 September 1970, choking vomit after an overdose of sleeping pills.
8. Considered the best white blues singer Janis Joplin (photo taken in 1970), had an enormous influence on the development of feminism and rock music.
9. Janis Joplin at the party in 1969. The singer was known for her craving for drugs.
10. Speech by Janis Joplin in New York on 11 February 1969. The singer died on October 4, 1970 due to a heroin overdose. her last record was a song written in honor of the birthday of John Lannon.
11. The leader of «The Doors» Morrison (photo taken in 1968) was a charismatic and extremely controversial, and was fond of nakrotikami. "Death makes angels of us and gives us wings," he once said.
12. Arrival of the musical group The Doors in London in 1968. Musicians took the band name from the title of the book «The Doors of Perception» («The Doors of Perception") Aldous Huxley (meaning "discovery" of "doors" of perception through the use of psychedelics). "People fear death more than pain," said Morrison. "This is wrong, because after the death ends the pain."
13. Morrison (photo taken in 1969), was found dead in a bathtub in his Paris apartment July 3, 1971. The circumstances surrounding his death are extremely vague.
14. Brian Jones, 1968. Brian Jones was considered a genius. His death at the age of twenty-seven years made him one of the first musicians that made up the infamous "Club 27".
15. Jones was the founder of the legendary band «The Rolling Stones». But later he broke with his comrades and began bylymi abuse alcohol and drugs. By the end of 1968, he finally broke with the group.
16. Jones (photo taken in 1963) found at the bottom of the swimming pool at night with the second on July 3, 1969. Official report read about the death by accident, but there was a version that the musician was killed by a builder, who, along with a companion helped him to restore the manor.
17. Ron McKiernan (right) was a member of «Grateful Dead». All his life he had problems with alcohol, which led to cirrhosis of the liver, broke in a musical career. He died March 8, 1973 at his home in California.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com