[kl-bogel] Everyday life in May 2011
We bring to your attention a selection of photos taken in May around the world photographers Associated Press.
1. Afghan men smoke «sheesha» a fast food restaurant "Fried Chicken" in Kabul, Afghanistan, Wednesday, May 11, 2011.
2. An Afghan man rides a bicycle on a hill, going until the dust storm on the horizon in Kabul, Afghanistan, Sunday, May 8, 2011.
3. Afghan children in masks play near his home in Kabul, Afghanistan, Friday, May 6, 2011.
4. A young Afghan man on a bicycle rides on flooded after the rain the streets in Kabul, Afghanistan Thursday, May 5, 2011.
5. Afghans are reflected in the mirrors, for sale in Kabul, Afghanistan on Tuesday, May 17, 2011.
6. Pakistani child, face covered with flies, sits inside a wooden cart in a slum on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan, Tuesday, May 17, 2011.
7. The young Pakistani woman during a sandstorm in the slums on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan, Wednesday, May 25, 2011.
8. Pakistanis play cricket and other games at sunset in Islamabad, Pakistan, Monday, May 16, 2011.
9. Pakistani children learn verses of the Koran during their daily religious lessons in mosques, in the slum on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan, Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
10. Pakistani March Mugar, 6kotoroy sixty-two years, stands in his vegetable tray waiting for customers in the Christian neighborhood in Islamabad, Pakistan, Thursday, May 12, 2011.
11. Paki on a motorcycle pulled two other bicycle loaded with a tree along a road in Islamabad, Pakistan, Wednesday, May 11, 2011.
12. Pakistani visitors kindle oil lamps in the temple to fulfilling their desires in a suburb of Islamabad, Pakistan on Friday, April 29, 2011.
13. Tourists in red hats walk past a street vendor who sells a map of Beijing near the railway station in Beijing, China, Sunday, May 22, 2011.
14. Tourist gives money to a child, sitting beside a beggar who play traditional Chinese musical instrument around the Forbidden City in Beijing, Wednesday, May 11, 2011.
15. Chinese folk artists are taking part in the festivities in the temple Miaofengshan on the outskirts of Beijing, China, Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
16. Kids play next to a woman who cleans the potatoes near a restaurant in Beijing, China, Monday, May 9, 2011.
17. The Chinese have come out of the underpass under the heavy rain in Beijing, China, Sunday, May 8, 2011.
18. Mechanic washes his hands, and an elderly man is eating his dinner in Beijing on Thursday, May 5, 2011. Between them - a statue of the Chinese god of longevity.
19. Chinese woman with an umbrella on a bicycle in the pouring rain in Beijing on Thursday, May 26, 2011.
20. Yorkshire Terrier Riota, left, speaks with a miniature pinscher Ping-chan in Tokyo, Wednesday, May 4, 2011.
21. An elderly woman buys vegetables at the market in the morning near the area devastated by the earthquake and tsunami of March 11 in Ofunato, Iwate Prefecture, northeastern Japan, Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
22. Cambodian farmers bathe cows on the Mekong River in the village of Koh Duch, on the outskirts of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Saturday, May 7, 2011.
23. Salted fish is dried on the ground near the village Kpob in Battambang province, about 290 kilometers (180 miles) northwest of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Friday, May 6, 2011. Village Kpob well known for its fish sausage, salted fish and smoked fish, which is sold at markets in north-western provinces of the country.
24. Muslim girl begging at the mosque Jamia Masjid in the old part of Delhi, India, Thursday, April 28, 2011.
25. Indian children playing in water fountain in a park in Hyderabad, India, Thursday, May 12, 2011 during the recent heat.
26. Kashmiri boy jumps into the lake Nigeenv hot summer day in Srinagar, India, Wednesday, May 18, 2011.
27. Macaque sitting on a gate of the Presidential Palace in New Delhi, India, Thursday, May 26, 2011.
28. Residents attributed the bamboo to send it to swim up for sale on the river Brahmaputra in Guwahati, in India, Monday, May 9, 2011. The villagers prefer to transport bamboo along the river, and not on the road, because it is more cost effective and profitable.
29. Young Indian hair cut in a roadside barber shop in the old part of Delhi, India, Thursday, April 28, 2011.
30. Palestinian farmers harvest wheat during harvest on a farm near the town of Jenin in the West Bank Wednesday, May 11, 2011.
31. On this photo taken in the Sunday, May 22, 2011, woman and child sitting at the window of his home in Nyaung Tone, about 60 miles southwest of Yangon, Myanmar.
32. Fishmonger on the market in Bajo, the main fish market in Yangon, Myanmar, on Thursday, 26 May 2011.
33. Belarusians to plant potatoes on the field in the village Kurovichi, 140 kilometers (88 miles) west of the Belarusian capital of Minsk, Tuesday, May 3, 2011. The potato is a staple in Belarus.
34. Workers wash skyscraper One Churchill Place, thirty-two floors of which are headquartered bank Barclays, the business district of Canary Wharf in London, Friday, May 6, 2011.
35. Two women with a load on a steep hillside in a rural part of the district Kenskoff, Haiti, Tuesday, May 10, 2011. In rural Haiti, the infrastructure is practically nonexistent.
36. Woman riding a horse on the beach in Cadiz, southern Spain. Wednesday 4 May 2011.
37. Thai Buddhist monks gather at Wat Dhammakaya on the outskirts of Bangkok, to participate in the celebration of Visakha Bucha on Tuesday, May 17, 2011. On this day, Buddhists, believers and followers gather to celebrate the three commandments of the Buddha, his birth, enlightenment and death. Visakha Bucha is the most important day in Buddhism.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com