In 1916, the grandmother of the writer Dorothy weekend, Dorothy Woodruff, went to the Rockies in Colorado to teach there children of the settlers. We offer made in this period, Dorothy Woodruff photos and books from the book «Nothing Daunted: The Unexpected Education of Two Society Girls in the West», published in 2011.
1. Hayden, about 1913.
2. Dorothy Woodruff (foreground) and her best friend Rosamond Underwood at Lake Ovasko. They both went to the District of Colorado to work as teachers for the children of settlers.
3. Ferrington "Ferry" Carpenter in his office. Carpenter was a lawyer and rancher who has worked Dorothy Woodruff and Rosamond Underwood.
4. Dorothy and Rosamund.
5. Area Steamboat Walcott.
6. Dorothy, Rosamond and his younger brother Arthur Rosamund in Cortina, 1910.
7. Ferry Carpenter on Walnut Street in 1909.
8. Canyon Mountain, Moffat Road, the picture was taken between 1903 and 1913.
9. Dorothy and her students, in 1917.
10. Miss Rosamund Underwood (left), Miss Dorothy Woodruff, and their students, in 1916.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org