At this time, my imaginary friends, we visit the shady Aleppo, the Syrian city of military glory. Naturally, it is no secret that Aleppo is the oldest populated city in the world. Any schoolchild will tell you that Aleppo is mentioned in the Hittite inscriptions of Marie on the Euphrates. But you can read Wikipedia and ourselves, so I post pictures of people on the streets of this sunny city.
1. Freshes - one of the most vivid impressions of Syria. In Hama 0.5-liter fresh out of bananas, strawberries, apricots and even some components that cost 50 pounds ($ 1). At this point, fresh strawberry costs 25 pounds ($ 0.5).
4. Women can be photographed only imperceptibly or suddenly.
5. Mosque courtyard - the perfect place to observe people and the ruthless conduct photo shoots.
9. The girl in the background, run, run ...
10. But I can not run away from!
11. Not everyone likes to be photographed, but some no one asks. The girl went into the right image and has consistently stayed in it during the entire shoot.
12. Confessions of a Shopaholic.
13. In the center of many taps with drinking water. I drank, the pulse is normal.
14. Who beautiful eyelashes?
15. - I brought money. Can I try the product?
16. Ten years later, a young coquette nowhere to put the broken hearts. Her mother's a different style of communicating with strange men.
17. - Wait, where are you going? IPhone is?
19. Syria has often shoes cleaners. Offering clean, even sandals. It seems to me, the customer buys not only cleaner clean shoes, but also the humiliation of another person.
20. Finally, I opened the mystery - what machines need spoilers. A few minutes later the boy grabbed the truck. Apparently, not very fond of pedaling.
24. Travel to the Syrian taxi is not very comfortable, so I preferred to walk. And the budget is helpful.
25. It's brothers. Senior with some developmental disabilities.
People of Damascus. Part 1
People of Damascus. Part 2
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com