Severe flooding in the city of Minot, which is located in the central part of the U.S. state of North Dakota, has been going on for several days. On Wednesday, about 12 thousand people were evacuated from the Minot-record for fear of rising water levels in the River Suris, which flows through the city.
1. River Suris burst its banks.
2. Flood waters of the river broke an earthen dam Suris and flooded the city Minot grain elevator.
3. Flooded Minot.
4. Flooded Burlington.
5. Flooded Minot.
6. Submerged gas station company «Conoco».
7. Flooded Burlington.
8. The route from the city volva. North Dakota.
9. Volva flooded city.
12. Residents volva flee their homes.
17.Zheleznaya road near the town of Burlington
18. Artificial obstacles in the water.
19. The road near the city of Burlington.
20. Warehouses in the water near the town of Burlington.
21. Highway to the west of Minot.
22. Railway Station Minot.
23. Golf course.
24. Preparation of the garage to flood.
25. Flooded Minot.
26. Flooded town hypermarket Minot.
27. Flooded Minot
28. Flooded Minot
30. House in North Dakota
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org