[kl-bogel] Myanmar people. Part 3
Once I prilovchilsya handle photos in a bus, I reached unprecedented productivity. I do it on a netbook with a touchpad, sometimes netbook jumps and hits me on the jaw. You can still watch movies and listen to music. On this bus entertainment ends.
I love photography, but I never liked to handle photos. Maybe because sometimes had to do it for money, and in unimaginable amounts. And now it's even something as entertaining.
New portion of the cards from Myanmar. They are:
Exciting sunrises and sunsets languishing? Cats? Naked babes in black / white?
No, it's just people from the original and incredibly beautiful country.
1. (Top) Novices monastery in Amarapura commit morning bath. A second later they saw me and chased away, but it was too late.
2. The village is near Lake Inle. Grandma gathers water from the canal.
3. I shot a gang of children in the village Nyaungshwe on Inle Lake and the us ran out of their brother. I decided that it was unfair to remove only ordinary kids. And he was so cheerful and happy. All of the children referred to him as if he does not differ from them. Well done.
4. Also there was seen a man with a mysterious artifact on his head.
5. The only way to see the lake - is to book a trip on a boat for the day. It costs 12 000 sensitive nuclear technologies ($ 13.5) for the whole boat, it fits 4-5 people. For the right to be on the lake tourists pay five dollars to the government's collection.
One Lebanese, whom I met in Mandalay, told me how the local invited them to sit on him a boat and go to another village. There they were treated to all sorts of goodies (ie rice, of course), and generally entertained in every way.
6. The Burmese are endowed with superhuman physical strength.
7. Market near the floating village on the lake. Interesting place, you can buy fish from the lake at wholesale prices.
8. Socially disadvantaged girl with her brother, hung out on the market.
9. So many colors in one shot! I am now in Vietnam, there is much calmer, though still very interesting.
10. In Myanmar, Cambodia and Thailand, most girls and women wear a penalty, but in Vietnam - just long hair.
11. From Lake Inle, I was ecstatic. I love nature a lot more cities, but here is beautiful, original and very authentic. Villages on the water, boats, fishermen - all very unique and interesting. I can not remember such a unique life on the lake in the world. Of course, this made a tourist attraction, but in Myanmar tourism coexist wonderfully with the real life of ordinary people. All these fishermen catch fish to feed his family, and not to pose fotomanyakam into the sunset.
12. My fellow traveler on the lake Frenchwoman Sonia expected to see a more authentic Myanmar, but here everything is organized for the tourists, so she was disappointed. At the Lake of tourists are numerous, including organized tours. And in March - this is the last month tourist season from April there was almost no one will.
But I think Myanmar is very distinctive country. A civilization has crept everywhere - DVD, online, hip-hop, Western culture is creeping into all corners of the planet and do not expect that everywhere you will meet with Bears balalaikas or woman with rings on his long neck. They are, incidentally, on Inle Lake are available, but it looks like a zoo, only instead of animals - people. I is unpleasant, and it is precisely that splint, which try to pass for originality.
13. The lake was the coldest place during my travels around the country. There were about 18 degrees and continuous rains, and the national average was 35-40.
14. There is a migratory floating market, within five days, he moves between different villages.
15. In the vicinity of the lake there are even vineyards, which make mediocre wine (according to witnesses).
16. Center of Mandalay, the second largest city in the country. Nevertheless, people bathe and wash clothes near the wells. Happening all around the intersection.
17. As usual, children are left to themselves, and are cut in football.
18. Novices girls-choose a meal at the store. The whole country saw a small supermarket in Yangon, everything else - there are shops. They crackers, rice cakes and all kinds of chips. All, nothing else edible no. Coca-Cola in Myanmar, too, but there is a local analogue Star Cola.
19. This gas station. Liter of sensitive nuclear technologies is 500 (0.5 dollars). There are also a normal filling, but not often.
20. Novice in a monastery in Amarapura.
Myanmar people. Part 1
Myanmar people. Part 2
Myanmar people. Part 4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com