1. Italian astronaut Paolo Nespoli made this amazing photo of the space shuttle "Endeavour" docked to the International Space Station on May 23, when he moved from the station in a Russian spacecraft "Soyuz". Photography, among others, was released on June 7.
2. Larry Parker NASA controller monitors the flight from the control tower at Kennedy Space Center in Florida, a few minutes before the space shuttle "Endeavour" will make its final landing at the landing site at the center on June 1st. Night landing completes mission to deliver shestnadtsatidnevnuyu cosmic ray detector to the International Space Station.
3. The space shuttle "Endeavour" makes landing at the landing site at Kennedy Space Center in Florida on June 1st. His latest mission is complete and now he's become a museum piece California Science Center in Los Angeles.
4. Martian dunes, crescent-shaped sand dunes in the Nili Patera Red Planet. These orbital pictures were made using high-resolution cameras on NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and released on June 8.
5. Surface covered with craters of the planet Mercury stand out against the blackness of space in this photograph, taken by NASA's probe, promulgated on May 24 and June 18.
6. Lunar eclipse over the bay of Manila in the Philippines, Dawn, June 16.
7. A man uses a telescope to observe the total eclipse of the moon from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia on June 16. Eclipse was visible from large areas of Europe, Asia and Africa, but not from North America.
8. Galaxy Cluster Abell 2744 cluster, known as Pandora. Photography was published on June 22.
9. Telescope maintenance engineers spend June 21 in Lowell, Holmes Chapel, UK.
10. This nebula, whose image was obtained June 20 by the Spitzer Space Telescope, like glowing ring in the hands of the superhero Green Lantern.
11. Russian carrier rocket Soyuz-FG in the sky over Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on June 8. The rocket will take a crew of three on the International Space Station.
12. Icy moon of Saturn Helen. The photo was taken with the spacecraft Cassini, NASA-owned on June 18. The ship approached the icy moon at a distance of 4330 miles (6968 kilometers). Name icy moon was in honor of the mythological heroine of Helen of Troy mistress.
13. French scientists have a chance for 22 seconds to try weightlessness June 21 on board Airbus A300, owned by French company Novespace.
14. The birth of stars in the galaxy Centaurus A. image obtained by the Hubble Space Telescope and was published on June 16.
15. Russian spacecraft "Soyuz TMA-02M» carry on pad at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on June 5.
16. View of a forest fire in the National Park of Santa Fe in northern New Mexico from the International Space Station. Photo taken on June 27.
17. This photo, obtained with the ESO MPG / ESO European Southern Observatory's Infrared Telescope Facility and VISTA shows part of a very active star-forming region near the Tarantula Nebula in the Large Magellanic Cloud, a small neighbor, the Milky Way.
18. Astronaut Rex Walheim sends a fire hose in the shuttle commander Chris Ferguson, second from left, next to their pilots, Doug Hurley and Sandra Magnus. In the midst of teaching safety to launch pad 39A at Kennedy Space Center in Florida on June 22.
19. Danish amateur rocket, known as the Heat Tycho, rises from its launch pad in the Baltic Sea on June 3. The launch was organized by a group of Danish fans of space, led by Kristian von Bengtson and Peter Madsen. Originally planned to send a rocket to an altitude of about 10 miles, but eventually she got up only 1.7 km. On board the spacecraft were life-size dolls.
20. Outgoing International Space Station cargo spacecraft Johannes Kepler, June 20.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org