China prepares to celebrate the ninetieth Chinese Communist Party. All bright, culturally, and organized. See photos.
1. Speech by the dancers at a gala concert at the House's Congress in Beijing in honor of the ninetieth Chinese Communist Party.
7. The choir at a gala concert at the House's Congress in Beijing in honor of the ninetieth Chinese Communist Party.
9. Participant performance against the background of the character of the Communist Party of China.
10. Participants singing contest in Chonkin in suits with communist symbols. The competition is dedicated to the execution of revolutionary songs.
12. Song Contest participant in Chonkin in the form of the Red Army.
13. Participants singing contest in Chonkin.
14. Soldiers singing at the opening of competition in the Olympic Center in Chonkin.
15. A student with an artificial sunflowers on singing contest in Chonkin.
16. Students with flags of the Communist Party of China at the opening ceremony of singing competition at the Olympic Centre in Chonkin.
17. Students have posted the logo of the Communist Party of singing at the opening of competition in the Olympic Center in Chonkin.
18. Fleeing from the burning sun Song Contest participants.
19. Lawyers involved in the singing contest.
20. Students participating in the singing contest.
21. National Ballet of China performs during the celebration of the Chinese Communist Party's ninetieth.
22. The ballet "Red Detachment female revolutionary" artists represented in the National Ballet of China Qingdao. This is one of the most famous ballets in China, it had its premiere in 1964. Ballet tells the story of a peasant girl from the island of Hainan, and how was her fate in the Communist Party of China. Ballet based on real events contained more than one hundred participants of the revolutionary women's squad, which was founded in May 1931.
23. Portrait of Chinese leader Mao Zedong on the background of red flags.
24. Employees are stroking the red flag at the factory for the production of red flags in Beijing.
25. Making the flags at a factory in Beijing. The factory produced more than 30,000 Chinese national flags during the last three months in anticipation of the coming celebration of the ninetieth Chinese Communist Party.
26. Speech by the dancers in the theater in Shanghai . They represent the ballet "The gray-haired Girl," which was first staged in 1945, along with the ballet "Red Detachment female revolutionary." These two ballets are considered classics in China.
27. Police patrol under a giant logo of the Chinese Communist Party in the square Tyananmen.
28. A policeman on the background of the emblem of the Communist Party of China.
29. The emblem of the Communist Party of China in the area Tyananmen in Beijing.
30. A woman and her daughter are photographed against a background of giant posters of the Communist Party in the square Tyananmen in Beijing.
31. The emblem of the Communist Party of the colors in Wuhan, Hubei Province.
32. People in red shirts with a giant flag of the Communist Party of China on the streets of the municipality Chonkin.
33. Field with the emblem of the Communist Party on the outskirts of Shanghai.
34. People wait for the show lanterns in the Old Summer Palace in Beijing.
35. The inscription on the shirt reads, "Always follow the party."
Source photo: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com