Learn-to-user dementievskiy wrote in his blog: Today we are going to Nepal in the Annapurna mountain range area in the main Himalayan range, where every spring the locals skillfully extract the honey of wild bees Himalayan.
1. The final destination of our trip - this village. The photograph's main square, which probably 200-250 square meters. Naturally the entire village in the square. Evening, weekend, if not to talk. And then we come!
2. At night, by candlelight, we are preparing dinner. And this romance there is around.
3. In the morning the whole village was emptied into the street. Began gathering in the mountains.
4. Are almost all men. Even the military, somehow found themselves in this morning in the village. But the production - it is the prerogative of the elderly.
5. We are advancing with the first group, which is all that is needed for running over rocks, namely woven ropes and cables, and carved wood staircase. Before coming all the participants, ropes zamochat in water and will turn into stairs.
6. Frankly, looking at it was somewhat frightening. Nowadays, high technology, there is different equipment for climbing. And here all handmade. Soaked rope no more than an hour.
7. We also did not waste time. Looking all around and pretends to like what and where we shoot. We got white caps with a grid of bees. We somehow sluggishly reacted to this, but when the guide was bitten by a bee on the forehead, we quickly equipped. It turned out that bees are more responsive and dark, and here I had not sweet - for me it was a dark jacket. Finally I got a bee in his finger. The camera, by the way, too black.
8. In the wet rope Nepalis inserted wooden sticks - a step further steps. Then they were tightly linked. What? Makeshift ropes which were immediately made themselves and from plants.
9. Manufacture of the most ropes.
10. When the ladder is ready, it shall be to a place hives. There have already begun to kindle the fires, whose smoke drives away the bees.
11. Top, above the place where there are hives, tie a rope and throw down. There it is tied to a ladder, and thus it is stretched in the right place.
12. Once started smoking, about 15 minutes the bees flew around in a rage, and someone has got to. But then they become weaker and we can more or less secure work and approach. Nepali one or two or more bee stings is not terrible, they already seem immunity. We have also bee sting will take a lot of trouble. If you look closely, you can at the top on a white background to see a lot of small black dots ... It's not dirt on the sensor camera.
13. Then supplied from the bottom with ropes poles with which to work two people. And the basket, too, from the top down will be on the ropes
14. We started working from afar, bolder came closer. I got my dose of bee venom, was the most cautious.
15. The guys basically worked together. First, they unstick already dry cells, and then a basket holding the second place sixth scraped from the stone cell.
16. Honeycomb without honey, they do not throw, but also take away with them.
17. This is how they harvested honey. As far as guys bitten, I can not even imagine. But when I saw them up close, the faces were swollen very specifically.
20. This Nepalese - a real virtuoso. When a teammate has left, he had to work alone. By the way, they themselves tied with ropes to the ladder. I thought it was just we is not seen, and for us all that unusual. But no, the gathering place it was a lot of local and they looked with curiosity at all this.
22. This basket full of honey production, which is published throughout all homes. And by the way, we also perepalo bit.
23. The boys carried the empty cell. Yes, not empty. I went on a halt a closer look, and it was full of maggots, and some of the bees had already climbed out of hundreds. I do not know whether they just bite, but I think they have an instinct in this plan works immediately.
24. In the evening, after dark, the whole village was walking in the square were dances and songs.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com