"This Armenian should plant a tree, raise a son and attach to his apartment on the outskirts of Yerevan's house." The once neat Soviet five-storey blocks on the outskirts of Yerevan is now more closely resemble the slums of Shanghai. Unauthorized construction has reached such proportions that it sometimes impossible to pass from one house to another, and own homes simply can not see for extensions. House overgrown with new bathrooms, roofs, new floors, and in the courtyards of all the free space being built garages and ancillary buildings.
01. A typical example. On the left is visible types of Soviet five-storey building. Right to it was attached garages, and new premises. Area of the building has almost doubled.
02. Sometimes the original building is simply not visible! It from all sides surround the new rooms.
03. Here the construction is in full swing.
04. All available space within the courtyard as possible, too, is built.
07. There have already begun to mount fixtures, will soon appear on the facade of this extension.
10. As can be seen above the appearance of the building, no one thinks. Each tenant chooses what to build.
11. The original building is not visible, it's all samostroy.
13. Now, instead of five-story buildings are now such marvels of architecture.
14. Those who do not have to build something capital, simply enclose "their land" grid.
15. On the roof you can make a great patio.
16. Very convenient.
19.Prohody between homes sometimes become so narrow that it is difficult to get a man, not to mention the fire truck.
20. Someone got hold of plates for the new wall.
21. And someone is building it from the old blocks.
41. Piles for the new rooms.
46. Generally, people agree with the neighbors and make a common build an extension, but if you really want, you can put a string and do everything yourself.
47. They say that now need to negotiate an extension, but not necessarily. For violations of the rules no one will be demolished - all their own.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org