One of the five sacred mountains of Taoism in China, located in the Qinling mountain range. Gore is famous for picturesque rocks and complicated dangerous rise to the top. Mountain trail connects many peaks to the high of 2100 m, this unique mountain route. On the way there are many Taoist monasteries, pagodas, temples, gates and bridges.
"If you have visited the five sacred mountains of China, it can at other mountains do not go, and if you visited Huashan, the other four you to anything", - speak Chinese. Hua mountain formerly known as Siyue, "The Western mountains." Name Huashan, "Blooming Mountain, they were due to the similarity of their five peaks: the Eastern, Western, Southern, Northern and Central - with a lotus flower.
Huashan mountain is closely associated with Taoism, and mentioned in his earlier texts as one of the places that are suitable for Taoist religious practices and lessons alchemy. It is said that he Lao-tzu lived in these places.
1. Most buildings were built here during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). To the present day is well preserved monastery Yuytsyuan XI century xram Dundao 1714 and Zhenyu Yuan Dynasty palace. In December 1990, UNESCO has Huashan in the List of World Heritage sites. The temple complex at first trail.
2. This is the place - a very popular trend of domestic tourism. Climb the mountain on foot or by cable car. Of course we chose the walk 5:00 up the path from the same town at the bottom. Traditionally, pilgrims were raised only by walking the trail and spent the night under one of the mountains, and the next day went about throughout all five peaks.
10. On the way, for some reason often sell cucumbers, along with refreshments.
12. Start a rock with many small temples, caves, stairs ...
29. And here we are at the top, there are already many Chinese who come to the ropeway
34. Paved path between the peaks-steps, and sometimes very narrow.
36. And this same path - kind of down.
43. Despite the large number of people, the place makes a very quiet and peaceful impression. All caves, stairways, temples are very fit perfectly into the landscape.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com