Eric Simon - the usual New Yorker, a photographer and artist. She, like thousands of other people, visit shops, cleans snow off the tracks in front of the house, riding the subway and buy fast food. There is only one but .... All this makes it completely naked! Of all the clothes on her shoes and a hat sometimes. It is in this form, Eric appears on city streets. However, she said that her goal (as well as the main theme of a new exhibition of her works, which is called «Nue York» (literally - Nu-York) is absolutely not a PR. She argues that seeks to draw attention to the issue of nudity and teach others feel free to own nudity.
1. The store of Ralph Lauren. Exhibition of 25-year old artist and photographer Erika Simon «Nue York» was held from 14 to 28 April.
2.Shopping nude. Eric does not consider herself an exhibitionist, she claims that her goal is to teach people not to be ashamed of your body.
3. Next to the tray with hot dogs on West Broadway. The young artist says that her work should make people ask questions, to which each of us has to answer yourself.
4. A trip to the Bronx. Eric believes that laws that prohibit people walking the streets in the buff, is unfair.
5. On a motorcycle in TriBeCa.
6. The inscription on the poster: "Wanted money for a new wardrobe."
7.Publika respond to the project in different ways. Someone was indignant, someone was ecstatic.
8. Eric clears the snow on the 4th West Street.
10. Eric Simon had expected that her arrest in the first day of walking naked through the streets. The fact that expectations were not fulfilled, it was a pleasant surprise.
11. The artist says that for her it was very difficult for the first time to undress before the camera.
12. Eric was born in Paris but grew up in Los Angeles. She said that her French half is a deterrent, while the U.S. makes a frenzy and tear on the feats.
13. And on 69th Street Erica was arrested ...
14.Erika buy cigarettes. The tattoo on his back - four Roman unity. Eric says they help her to communicate with the universe. Exactly how the young artist did not wish to specify.
15. Not far from the subway station.
16. The hotel "Hudson."
17.Sozdaetsya impression that many would not mind to participate in work on the project with Eric.
18. The library in New York.
19. Jogging. Guys on bikes, do not roll neck!
20. The photographer said she did not expect the resonance caused by the project: "Probably the most unpleasant and very pleasant at one and the same time is now. Everyone looks at me, all discussing my project, ask any questions. That's fine, but terribly tedious. "
21. In the city center.
22. At the hairdresser in the area of Little Italy.
23. Eric throws garbage in Chinatown.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com