Mid XX century secured the Hollywood fame "dreamland". Let us remember the great grandees of world cinema. That train of charm, that they left in the world culture, there is to this day. Does it seem so because of the romance of a bygone era of grandeur or discontinued their participation films? Have a fictitious character or not? Who are they, is Top of the list of world film industry, and what we know about them this today?
You will be able to look at archival photographs of Hollywood stars 50-60's (Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Audrey Hepburn, Tony Curtis, Elizabeth Taylor, Claudia Cardinale, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood, Marlon Brando, Natalie Wood, Vivien Leigh, Walt Disney , Liza Minnelli, and others) from a private collection of historian, writer Marzloka (New York). Only now had the opportunity to be represented to the public photos that no one has seen not only in the world, even in America!
This transatlantic project started in December 2010 in Q Gardens Gallery in New York. The author of the majority of shots, Ed Corbett - a famous photographer in California, one of the paparazzi. He himself, however, does not like being called so, saying that the paparazzi are usually rude and impolite. He is, rather, a secular reporter - many stars, captured in his pictures, well knew him and was happy to pose for him.
1. Beginning in 1940, as a teenager, Ed, at the ready with a camera hanging around near the parking lots and gates studios MGM, Warner Brothers, Paramount and Columbia Studios, awaiting the moment to capture the famous actors, hurrying to the shooting. In 1957, Ed decides to turn a hobby into a business, and in 1958, together with his friend Frank Edwards opens the photo agency in Hollywood. At that time, even when there was no Internet, only magazines about celebrities and gossip fans provide a unique opportunity to learn something about their favorite actor. Colbert and Edwards shot thousands of pictures, just for such journals, providing them with full illustrations. Later it all turned into a huge archive of many photos of which were never published.
2. Especially for the Moscow public exhibition curators tried to choose photos of famous and beloved in Russia, the world stars of show business 50-60-ies. However, according to numerous requests from partners and friends, it was decided to slightly expand these peculiar temporal boundaries, and add a few images taken in the earlier period. Among them - the picture of one of the most famous movie cowboy John Wayne, establishing a chain on a wheel of his car (1943), photo from a wedding celebrated in "Casablanca" and other films Humphrey Bogart and actress Lauren Bacall (1945), and as their joint photo with a newborn son (1949), photo of the legendary Frank Sinatra, made perhaps the most famous and popular club in New York at that time "Stork Club" (1945) and others.
4. Liza Minnelli with her parents Vincente Minnelli and Judy Garland, 1950
6. Frank Sinatra in the Stork Club, New York
7. Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, California, ca. 1950
8. Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, Wedding, 1945
9. Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall with a newborn son, 1949
10. Grace Kelly, 1950, New York
11. Walt Disney at the match on the American football, California, 1965
12. John Wayne, establishes a chain on his car at a gas stations, 1943
13. Joan Collins and Jayne Mansfield on the set of "The Wayward bus", 1957
14. Elvis Presley at the rehearsal The Ed Sullivan Show, New York, September 9, 1956
15. Tony Curtis, ca. 1952
16. Natalie Wood, 1963
17. Marcello Mastroianni, 1963
18. Lauren Bacall, 1953
19. Clint Eastwood, 1960
20. Marilyn Monroe, New York, 1955
21. Elvis Presley, leaving studio Paramount, starring comedy "Girls! Girls! Girls! ", Hollywood, May 1962
22. Grace Kelly at the ceremony, Oscar, 1954
23. Clint Eastwood, 1962
24. Claudia Cardinale, 1964
25. Sophia Loren, 1963
26. Elizabeth Taylor before the ceremony one of the awards
27. Tony Curtis, 1953
28. Alfred Hitchcock at the premiere of the movie "Marnie", 1964
29. Sean Connery, 1964
30. Marilyn Monroe, California, 1956
31. Marcello Mastroianni, 1964
32. Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli, 1964
33. Claudia Cardinale and Elizabeth Taylor
34. Audrey Hepburn, 1963
35. Leigh comes to shooting the film "The Ship of Fools, 1965
36. Audrey Hepburn, 1961
Many staff have more than fifty years: the time has left its mark on them. However, after some hesitation, they still have left in their present form, practically without putting a modern adjustment. Thus, while retaining the ability for the viewer to feel the vein, which passes the old photos ...
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com