Igor Zivanovich spent years of his life to study and learn how to take pictures of beetles and praying mantis. "I've always been fascinated by insects since childhood," he says. "We can say that I sort of mediator between the world of insects and humans. I think praying mantises are very stylish. They are strange, but it's great! ".
In this selection macro mantises and beetles Igor Zivanovicha.
1. It seems that this mantis is dancing. Photo taken by Igor Zivanovichem in his studio in Munich, Germany.
2. In the photo: zmeegolovnik dragonhead eumegalodon.
3.Na pictures: Malaysia's mantissa.
4. Besides the usual difficulties macro, Igor must consider the temperament of their "models". "Animals are unpredictable and difficult to work with them, they can not get to do what you need. You can only try to fool them. For most insects easier to approach early in the morning when the air temperature is low and they are still poorly responsive to what is happening. " In the photo: A giant praying mantis timber.
5. Igor says he is inspired by paintings of Swiss artist Hans Giger.
6. Beetle slepnyak.
7. South American mantis.
8. Mantis usual.
10. Malaysian orchideous mantis.
11. Flower mantis.
12. Praying mantis eating a fly.
13. Ostrogolovy mantis.
15. The biggest praying mantis in the world-Heterohaeta.
16. African mantis eats the beetle.
17. More African praying mantis in the studio of Igor in Munich, Germany.
18. Battle of stag beetles.
19. Caterpillars of the Butterflies "Totenkopf".
20. The adult butterfly pavlinoglazka or Saturn.
21. Green Giant centipede-battleship.
22. Communicate two African praying mantis.
23. Adult male African dwarf chameleon
24. Ciliated Caledonian gecko.
25. Two large praying mantis in the studio of Igor.
26. African soothsayer.
27. Caterpillar moth Argema mittrei.
28. Caterpillar Butterfly Brameya Uopliha.
29. Butterfly Brameya Uopliha.
30. Igor Zivanovich.
31. Igor photographed fighting stag beetles.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org