1. Olivero Toscani photographer.
2. In the world of advertising Tuscany is well known as one of the most controversial fashion photographers. Many of his works that bear the distinct nature of the provocation, caused sharp negative reaction from the Vatican and the public.
3. Oliviero Toscani name became known in advertising circles, when he was under forty. In the early 80s of last century, attention was attracted by its participation in ad campaigns for Valentino, Esprit, Fiorucci. Oliviero Toscani studied design at the University of Zurich (1961-1965).
4. His original works are often published well-known fashion magazines. But international fame came to Tuscany from 1984, when the Italian fashion house Benetton, specializing in the production of youth clothing and accessories, offered to lead the photographer to the advertising department of the firm.
5. "I like people who have something to put into question. If you believe anything - so it will not work: somewhere you have seen it. The main thing is not to be the first and only. "
6. While Italy's Benetton was preparing to enter the markets outside Europe and developed a marketing concept offensive. Company boss Luciano Benetton, respecting the artist Oliviero Toscani promised complete freedom of action, and he agreed to become the creative director of the project.
7. Many believe that launched in spring 1984 advertising campaign Benetton has opened a new chapter in the history of modern advertising. Advertising campaign, developed under the guidance of Oliviero Toscani, focus on brand, Benetton and the philosophy of the brand. In 1984, the slogan of the campaign was "All the Solors of the World" (All the colors of the world), and the next year came up with Oliviero Toscani slogan "United Solors of Benetton" (United Colors "Benetton"). And, of course for the photographer, the main "mesedzhi" campaign passed the international language - the language of photography.
8. For 18 years at Benetton Toscani chose different subjects for an advertising photo shoot, not afraid of the most pressing global issues: such as racial discrimination, AIDS, war.
9. At the end of April 2000 which lasted 18 years, relations were broken off. And since nothing is stunning (except for public service advertising with a shocking anoreksichkoy), alas, was not.
10. Photographer Terry Richardson.
11. Terry Richardson - a star of world level. He is known throughout the world as one of the most prominent, prolific and compelling photographers of his generation.
12. His unique talent - through the camera lens to catch the most unexpected moments of reality - has helped earn him the reputation of controversial but brilliant photographer.
13. His work is sometimes humorous, sometimes tragic, sometimes beautiful, but always provocative.
14. Terry was born in New York but grew up in Hollywood. There he began to shoot the outside world, while finishing with Hollywood High School and playing in pankrokovoy group. Since then, he will not part with the photo.
15. Among the clients of Mr. Richardson's companies such as Gucci, Sisley, Miu Miu, Levi's, Eres, Chloe, APC, Carolina Herrera, Nike, Kenneth Cole and others.
16. He collaborates with the steepest glossy magazines such as Vogue, French Vogue, British Vogue, Japanese Vogue, ID, Dazed and Confused, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, W, and Purple.
17. Photographer David LaShapell.
18. They say that David is able to transform ordinary LaShapell in ordinary, the banal - a beautiful, boring - in a funny and silly - in the original and unique.
19. To him line up of fashion brands, Hollywood stars and politicians, top models and sharks in show business.
20. The first job now sorokavosmiletnemu David gave Andy Warhol, and in 2007 the association American Photo included it among the ten most important people in the photos, and the number of awards it continues to grow every year.
21. Lachapelle called "Dali third millennium" for his surrealistic vision.
22. He does not tolerate darkness and routine, proclaiming his main creative principle that provocation in all.
23. Lachapelle likes to be original, this approach to work - his business card, which is why the photographer is so appreciated in the fashion and advertising.
24. Day of filming the great Lachapelle costs about 200 thousand dollars.
25. Photographer David LaShapell.
26. Photographer David LaShapell.
27. Photographer David LaShapell.
28. Photographer David LaShapell.
29. Photographer David LaShapell.
30. Photographer David LaShapell.
31. Photographer David LaShapell.
32. Photographer Erwin Olaf.
33. Customers Erwin Olaf (Erwin Olaf) know what to go. Trusting the photo shoot for the advertising campaigns that great photos, they sign for their willingness to brave and unconventional view of the caller to the world.
34. On the face of Dutch photographer Erwin Olaf - kichevik glamorous. All the formal characteristics of gloss is available - big bright prints, aniline colors, recognizable Centerfolds.
35. Erwin Olaf went on a photojournalist, then engaged in a so-called modern art - events recorded in the toilets of Amsterdam clubs, participated in the design of opera and ballet performances, Rem Koolhaas with built in toilet Gronningene.
36. In 1996 he announced his transition into the camp of commercial photography. (Here's a short list of accomplishments - Diesel, Levis, Hennessey Cognac, Rifle, Camel, Heineken, Nokia, Microsoft ...)
37. However, his aggression against the philistine and universal values are not diminished, but even began to improve.
38. It turned out to criticize and undermine the system it is most convenient method Shtirlitsa-Isayev, entering at the commanding heights of the system itself.
39. Photographer Erwin Olaf.
40. Photographer Erwin Olaf.
41. Photographer Erwin Olaf.
42. Photographer Erwin Olaf.
43. Photographer Erwin Olaf.
Source: bigpicture.ru --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com