Wednesday, September 14, 2011
[kl-bogel] Melawat market di negara taliban.
I finished the photos apart from Afghanistan. There are only a few reports. A month later I go to neighboring Pakistan. They say there is no less interesting. Today I'll show you the markets of Kabul.
01. In cans sell oil.
02. Among the shopping malls, street barbers work.
07. The famous bird market. What is there just no!
10. Trying to escape.
11. It sold the pigeons, parrots, chickens, nightingales and many other birds.
18. As in many Eastern countries, in Afghanistan, virtually the entire city center - a big market.
21. Also on the market to buy foreign goods, which the local change or to buy from NATO troops. For example, American suhpayki.
22. Junk. Most of the BU.
27. Horse Market.
30. Many part-time shop immediately and workshops.
31. It makes knives.
34. Another cafe.
35. The bird is usually alive. Kill and at her client.
38. Phone crush. It sells mobile phones, mostly stolen.
39. Immediately you can buy the necessary accessories. Notice how the sellers are sitting.
40. I never understood what the guys. It seems to charge cell phones, but why would a light bulb?
42. Here - a currency exchange.
Other posts from Afghanistan:
Travel Notes, Day 1
Travel Notes, Day 2
Travel Notes, Day 3
Travel Notes, Day 4
Travel Notes, Day 5
Travel Notes, Day 6
Travel Notes, Day 7
Cemetery of Soviet technology and the Afghan army
The destruction of poppy fields in Afghanistan, or "honey bees against"
The market in Mazar-e Sharif
And now about the sponsor of most of my trips;) If you like my notes on traveling to Afghanistan, then see my blog on the turbine - there apart from the usual posts will soon be a lot of interesting tips, but we can already see the pattern of my route. More photos from Faizabad to Turbine - http://tourbina.ru/authors/ilya/tra
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org