[kl-bogel] Libya: Gaddafi details of family life
Algeria announced the same week that the country entered the relatives of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, including his second wife and his three children. Escape Gaddafi family - it's one more, a new certificate surrender clan Gaddafi, while the rebels tightened their control over Tripoli. Gaddafi's wife, Safiya, daughter Aisha and his two sons, Mohammed, and Hannibal, moved to Algeria, and in addition - the wife and children Gaddafi their offspring. We offer a selection of photographs that gives an idea of how and under what conditions the colonel's family lived in while he was in power in Libya.
See also: Family photo album Muammar Gaddafi
1. The rebels, looters and curious onlookers simply wander the estate Muammar Gaddafi and his sons. Furniture and interior make a lasting impression. The photograph - a picture of Hannibal Kadafi torn.
2. Rebel among broken glass and simulators in the indoor pool at home of Hannibal Gaddafi in Tripoli.
3. One of the rebels checks that remained of the furniture in the bedroom in the house of Hannibal Gaddafi. Bedroom windows overlook the Mediterranean Sea.
4. Torn Qadhafi family portrait next to an armored vehicle in the home of Hannibal Kadafi.
5. Secret staircase leads to a tunnel in the home of Hannibal Gaddafi in Tripoli. He fled to Algiers with his brother, Mohamed, his sister, Aysha, and her mother, Safiey. The family was allowed to enter the country of "humanitarian considerations" in accordance with the decree of the Algerian government. Location Muammar Gaddafi is not known.
6. Certificate of Recognition issued by Seif Qaddafi, the Libyan leader's son, a football club Al-Ahly.
7. The form of the Navy, owned by Hannibal Gaddafi.
8. Libyan rebel poses for photos on the memory near the mansion Muatassima Khadafi, son of Muammar Gaddafi, who served as adviser on national security, before the government had left Tripoli. Muatassim lived in more luxurious than his brothers. His house in Ain Zara Tripoli area was protected by high walls and gates. In the yard of the mansion was a magnificent fountain, and the mansion was decorated with Roman columns at the entrance and crowned with golden domes. One rebel said: "This house is like a castle Alladdina", the newspaper «New York Times». "He did not care about the needs of the Libyan people. Just enjoying the carefree life of luxury. "
9. Libyan insurgents in a building of an underground medical clinic, located in an underground network of bunkers apart under Muatassima Gaddafi in Tripoli. Muatassima described as "ambitious and competitive," and as a potential successor to his father's diplomatic dispatches in 2009, released by Wikileaks.
10. Swimming pool in the house Muatassima Gaddafi. Before becoming national security adviser to Libya, Muatassim considered a playboy, far removed from political life in Libya.
11. Libyan Rebels in the toilet in the house Muatassima Gaddafi. Most of the external and internal situation at home is damaged.
12. Libyan Rebels in the Jacuzzi.
13. Rebels go down in an underground bunker, which is under apart Muatassima Gaddafi in Tripoli. Muammar Gaddafi is still at large. Some of the rebels believe that he is hiding in his home town of Sirte.
14. Rebels in an underground bunker Muatassima Kadaafi, whose whereabouts remain unknown.
15. The rebels are browsing documents in an underground bunker Muatassima Gaddafi.
16. Libyan rebels in the mansion Muatassima Gaddafi.
17. Photos on the table in the house of Aisha Gaddafi in Tripoli. The daughter of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi had fled to Algeria.
18. Aisha Gaddafi house in Tripoli.
19. Pillows and debris in a swimming pool in the house of Aisha Gaddafi.
20. Thrown out of the closet clothes on the bed in the children's room in the house of Aisha Gaddafi, the Libyan leader's daughter. Algerian officials said that she gave birth to a daughter and her family is waiting for permission to move into the territory of Algeria.
21. Aisha Gaddafi house was one of the most luxurious in the clan Gaddafi.
22. Rebel poses for a photo sitting on the couch in the form of a double gold mermaid face Aisha Gaddafi.
23. Rebels and onlookers in the house of Aisha Gaddafi in Tripoli on August 24.
24. Insurgents consider clothes in the house of Aisha Gaddafi.
25. Luxurious swimming pool in the house of Aisha Gaddafi.
26. Rebels in the suburban house of Muammar Gaddafi near the city of Abu Grain.
27. Rebels at the pool house in suburban Muammar Gaddafi near the town of Abu Grain, which is located to the west of his native city Khadafi, Sirte.
28. Country house near Abu Muammar al-Gaddafi-Grain was one of several estates and mansions, which he owned.
29. Found in the house of Hannibal Gaddafi photo: Muammar Gaddafi (left), Seif, and Safia.
30. Rebels in the house of Al-Saadi Gaddafi, son of Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi in Tripoli on August 24. The award for the deposed head of the Libyan leader, is a $ 2 million.
31. Rebels in the house of Al-Saadi Gaddafi.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com