[Mcm2Ada] Sexuality and beauty for 50 years
Topic "Post from the Past": The famous magazine «Playboy» already out of the 56th year. Each month the magazine selects the "girlfriend", a girl of the month («playmate of the month») and publishes its candid photoshoot. Thus, the gallery Playboy girls can serve a unique chronicle of the sexuality of the second half of XX - beginning of XXI century. So I decided to look - and how changing notions of beauty and sexuality in the past 55 years? What and when in this area came out in the fashion and, conversely, lose interest in people?
This story can not start with the first issue, published in December 1953. Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy, started his business at once in a great: Page newborn edition was adorned with Norma Jean Baker, known throughout the world as Marilyn Monroe. This photo (see below under the cut) was made in 1949 - Hefner bought the rights to it podeshevke, as it was considered too indecent and all refused to publish ... (Warning: under the cut - very nude)
(50 photos total)
Source: Journal / obozhe
01) Despite the fact that Marilyn Monroe is the sole person of the XX century, her body is pretty standard for that time: the broad and slightly overweight (according to today's view) femur; pronounced belly, which had to retract so that the ribs were sticking out, breast, Against such a body seemingly not that big.
02) For example, Betty Page (January 1955) - although the identity of a scale smaller than Monroe, but also recognized sex symbol of the Fifties. As you can see, the body is almost same as that of the famous blonde: Girls "in the body" with inverted stomachs and protruding ribs, will remain the standard of beauty for almost 20 years, until the early seventies.
03) The characteristic feature of "Playboy" in those years - the relative modesty of shots. The sexual revolution sixtieth yet to come, so for another decade at the magazine will be normal to hide even the chest. On the outcrop, "bottom" then there could be no question. Rusty Fisher (Rusty Fisher), April 1956 - for the current Playboy is more than modest
04) Jean Jani (Jean Jani), July 1957: how it funk, but? Here is the linen worn by icons of sexuality in those years.
05) Another thing that you think when you look at these girls - they look much older than it actually is. Whether because of the powerful forms, whether because of old-fashioned (by today's standards) hair, or because of the bright makeup ... For example, Elaine Reynolds (Elaine Reynolds), October 1959-th. I would bravely gave her sorokovnik, and she is only 20
06) Or Elaine Paul (Elaine Paul), Miss August, 1960. Do not say that she is only 22 years
07) at their background, Monterey Judy (Judi Monterey), January 1963, just looking at your 19, looks very unusual
08) Racism - Racism and boobs - on schedule! July 2, 1964 in the United States was officially abolished racial segregation, and a year later, in March 1965 the girl of the month was Jennifer Jackson (Jennifer Jackson) - first black woman on the pages of Playboy. Vrochem, dark-skinned beauties later appeared in Playboy is not often - once every few years.
09) The dominance of magnificent old age (by our standards) hair in September 1966 diluted 19-year-old Diana Chandler (Dianne Chandler). Miracle Beauty and by today's standards, however, figure in the same style of fifties and sixties sunken belly and ribs sticking out.
10) Joey Gibson (Joey Gibson), June 1967. As you can see on this and some previous pictures, the unthinkable for today's glossy magazine marks on the body of a swimsuit model, then were completely normal. Moreover, this situation will continue for more than thirty years, right up to the beginning of the XXI century.
11) In the late sixties fashion, with an established post-war years, finally, slowly changing. Beginning to be appreciated slender figure, her hair straightened. Some photos of those years may well pass for a modern - their age issue except that all traces of the same leotard (Melody Prentiss (Melodye Prentiss), July 1968)
12) Another trend shoots this time - move in the direction of exposure of the pubis. While that show readers just a few hairs, but I'm sure - pictures made a splash (Gloria Ruth (Gloria Root), December 1969)
13) Sister Madeleine and Mary Collinson (Madeleine & Mary Collinson) in the pages of Playboy in October 1970, symbolize an era of long-legged thin persons. Girls in the style of Marilyn Monroe in the magazine are still found, but every year fewer and fewer. The girls also excelled at video footage of weddings , it looked very original for its time.
14) Another timeless picture (Ellen Michaels (Ellen Michaels), March 1972). New trend in the set of "Playboy", which could affect the erotic decades: disappeared naive pathos and embarrassed smiles of models of the sixties. Posture, head and expressing confidence, straight and hard look - from the pages of the magazine looks quite different, a new woman, a woman to be reckoned with.
15) Ta-dum! In March 1973, Playboy - Revolution: a girl of the month shows his readers in no way covered crotch. The name of a revolutionary - Bonnie Large (Bonnie Large); however, its charms can hardly be called "no cover" - behind the bushes did not see it. But such was the fashion then.
16) After Bonnie Large Playboy model to bare steel his hitherto most cherished one another. Touching nonideality: tummy (like from the sixties) and newfangled thinness (Martha Smith (Martha Smith), July 1973)
17) Michelle Denise (Denise Michele), Miss April-1976 - a rare example for those times trying to do something with the vegetation on his pubic hair:
18) The rest all left in their original form (Salma Hayek, Karen Hafter (Karen Hafter), December 1976)
19) And even with a proudly eared bush (Debra Peterson (Debra Peterson), June 1976)
20) In the late seventies, the emancipation of society is reflected in the pages of Playboy. Models are increasingly lewd poses. Rita Lee (Rita Lee), November 1977-th
21) Christina Smith (Christina Smith), March 1978
22) Gail Stanton (Gail Stanton), June 1978
23) includes lavish fashion hairdo (Candy Loving (Candy Loving), January 1979)
24) The Eighties - while smart and athletic women. Fitness and aerobics are wildly popular, and this can not be reflected on the exterior of the girls of the month (August 1980, Victoria Cooke (Victoria Cooke)
25) However, the girl "the body" is still very much in favor. Karen Price (Karen Price), January 1981
26) The Eighties - while smart and athletic women. Fitness and aerobics are wildly popular, and this can not be reflected on the exterior of the girls of the month (August 1980, Victoria Cooke (Victoria Cooke)
27) Still, the tone is set racing girls (Heidi Sorenson (Heidi Sorenson), July 1981-th)
28) The question of the filling in, when came into fashion stockings and girdles as erotic attire? Playboy answers up to a month: June 1981 (Larmut Kathy (Cathy Larmouth). However, I've been looking for is not underwear, and glasses on - it should be Well, that people find sexy.
29) Fashion, as we know it was forever. No girdles and stockings now nowhere (Miss October - 1981, Kelly Tou (Kelly Tough)
30) Two years later - the same thing. Alana Soares (Alana Soares), March 1983 g
31) Passion for fitness sometimes lead to strange results (Robert Vasquez (Roberta Vasquez), November 1984). Rambo with boobs has turned some
32) November 1986, Donna Edmondson (Donna Edmondson): stockings and a belt - forever!
33) No, it's not Sharon Stone, though Sandy Greenberg (Sandy Greenberg) here like her. Photo noteworthy new trendy haircut, and a hitherto unseen degree of frankness. Now, since June 1987, causing such photos in Playboy will appear more and more
34) To approach ninetieth nothing much has changed: in fashion, still were racing, and skaters woman (Carrie Kendall (Kerri Kendall), September 1990)
35) But a couple of years everything has changed. The famous Anna Nicole Smith (Anna Nickole Smith) in May 1992 was the last playmate «in the body"
36) After it became a typical Playboy girl look like (Allen Ashley (Ashley Allen), August 1992)
37) July 1993 - Lisa Sheridan (Leisa Sheridan)
38) But if I'm not mistaken, the first silicone breast in Playboy: March 1994 - Nerayya Davis (Neriah Davis). 15 years was recently, I mean.
39) In the second half of the nineties in the industry Erotica finally began to change in fashion densely covered with pubic hair. First, the vegetation began to shave off a bit around the edges (in November 1996, Ulrika Ericsson (Ulrika Ericsson), held training tricks )
40) Then they started doing the strip, though rather "eared": Miss August 1997, Kalin Olson (Kalin Olson)
41) However, consensus has not yet been (Natalia Sokolova (Natalia Sokolova), April 1999)
42) Tishara Lee Cousineau (Tishara Lee Cousino), May 1999
43) in 2000 was eventful. Playboy adopter of the total photo retouching . In this photo from March issue with Nicole Lenz (Nicole Lenz) we can consider every hair on the skin model
44) And then the photographs in the magazine settled down here are like lifeless dolls (Buffy Tyler (Buffy Tyler), November 2000). Incidentally, in this picture noticeably the first appearance of such widespread now, sex fetish, like the navel piercing
45) December 2000 - the last girl of the month with traces of a bathing suit (Cara Michelle (Cara Michelle). Less than 10 years have passed - and yet now it seems that models with an uneven tan has never been
46) In 2001-2003, the trim strips on the pubic area (as well as a complete hair removal) finally won gospodstvovashie nearly 30 years in the pages of Playboy «thicket." The latter sometimes coming back (February 2005, Amber Kampaysi (Amber Campisi), but these are isolated exceptions. Amber do some "pleymeyt from the past" - and she had marks from leotard observed in the previous few years, they were not
47) March 2006 - Monica Leigh (Monica Leigh)
48) Scott Spencer (Spencer Scott), October 2007. "Save the cheerleader, girl!" (C)
49) in 2008 - a time of great (albeit athletic and fit) pop (Kayla Collins (Kayla Collins), August 2008). According to men's online magazine , a growing influence in recent years (since 2006) the popularity of music stars, famous for a similar complexion (Shakira, Beyonce, Rihanna)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com