Last Sunday, at an air show in Michigan in front of large crowd was tragically killed a stuntman Todd Green. It crashed during the transition from the biplane flying the helicopter. At some point, stuntman slipped and fell with the 60-meter height. Despite the assistance of physicians, Todd Greene died.
(7 total photos + 1 video)
1. The tragedy occurred in front of 75-thousand spectators at an air show, held in the vicinity of Detroit, Michigan.
2. Stuntman Todd Green tried while on the wing of a flying aircraft at high speed, jumping to flying in sync and just below the helicopter.
3. According to the organizers of the airshow, Todd prevented successfully perform a trick to sharply increased wind. Witnesses said that at first perceived drop a stunt, as part of the show.
4. The show was also attended by seven-and eleven-year-son of the deceased.
5. Stuntman fell from an airplane wing with a height of 60 meters during the execution of tricks and died from his injuries.
6. For 15 minutes at the scene for the life of a stuntman struggling medical team, but to save Todd Green failed. It should be noted that after the death of a stunt airshow continued.
7. 48-year-old Todd Greene was engaged in aerial stunts for 25 years. According to his colleagues, he was almost the only one who managed to jump from an airplane into a helicopter in the air.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org