1. Surma woman from a tribe that lives on the shores of the river, in south-western Ethiopia. Semi-nomadic tribes were separated from the world Surma difficult to reach the mountains.
2. A young mother from a tribe with Surma child. Like many other tribes of the valley Surma tribe Oma is not directly in contact with civilization.
3. Due to the dense jungles and harsh dry climate of the region remains one of the most undeveloped in the world.
4. An elderly woman from the tribe Surma smokes a pipe.
5. Surma boy from the tribe. Although the tribe has a firearm, and even with Kalashnikovs, the tribe is primitive way of life. The tribe did not hunt and live off the cattle, it is in the main wealth of Surma.
6. As in adults, and children's head shaved is a measure of beauty in both sexes. Expression of close friendship with the kids the same body-painting or makeup on the face, which they carefully decorate each other.
7. About Me Surma said, "We are better than others, because we enjoy freedom in the forest, we do not have owners, this land is ours and we can drink the milk ad libitum. We do not want to give up drawing on the body, cane fighting, lip plates. This is our life. We are faithful to their traditions. "
8. When a woman turns 20 years old, her lower lip pierced (painful and dangerous because of possible contamination of the operation) and inserted into the hole a little calcined disk. During the year, gradually inserted into ever larger plates.
9. The more wood (or clay), a plate inserted in his lower lip, the girl more cattle, which can give parents as dowry.
10. The women of the tribe Hamer on his way to the market.
11. Many travelers say the beauty of women of the tribe Hamer.
12. Each tribe of the valley speaks its own language, each with its own customs and religion.
13. Hamer tribe girl with a baby.
14. People of the tribe to protect from the sun spreading hair and skin with a mixture of red clay, water and raw eggs.
15. The population of Ethiopia exceeds 60 million people, but divided over 80 ethnic groups. Most of them belong to the Ethiopian race, which is intermediate between the Caucasoid and Negroid.
16. One of the elders of the tribe Hamer.
17. Neither the names nor the passports of Hamer, who live a primitive communal system, - of course not. Is not fixed, and age. Woman takes in marriage when she appeared secondary sexual characteristics (approximately 12 years).
18. Before her marriage, she must, under pain of death should remain chaste.
19. Work in the tribe Hamer only teenagers, men who can not already bear arms, and women are not able to give birth.
20. Young women are the same, and do not do anything except care for babies and improve their own body. In the latter art, they can give odds to any spa.
21. Usually the men of the tribe Hamer - two or three wives and many children.
22. The village of the tribe consists of several dozen round, standing on stilts huts with conical roofs. The skeleton of their tally of poles, and the top is covered with a thick layer of dried grass and straw.
23. Inside the hut is divided into living area (with a fireplace and a bed to sleep), granary, goth and pen for the goats. Master's bed - an unusually broad. It was built of stone covered with a layer of clay and straw, and the top covered with a lot of goat skins.
24. Women of the tribe of Hamar for laying hair. Representatives from these African tribes used clay for this purpose.
25. Hamer tribe girl
26. Hamer tribe woman for drinking water
27. The western and southwestern parts of the country, where is the valley of the Omo tribes inhabited by ethnic groups, blacks: the Afar, Agau, Oromo, Sidamo, Somali, cafe, badges, etc. And when you consider that in every ethnic group is the up to a dozen different tribes, speaking their own dialects, the different languages in Ethiopia will be more 200.
28. The tribes are all live apart, both from public authorities and from each other, but because almost every man here on his shoulder hangs a Kalashnikov rifle, ready for direct use. In the photo: A man from the tribe of Suri posing with an AK-47
29. One of the characteristics of the Omo Valley tribes - an unquenchable passion for decorating their bodies.
30. Surma tribe, for example, reached a specific height in the drawings on the skin, and Hamer tribe - to create complex layered hairstyles.
31. Famous labial discs come in two forms - wedge-shaped and flat. It is believed that the tradition to wear lip disks emerged during the mass hunting of slaves: the natives disfigured appearance to become defective "human beings" just like the early Christian nuns cut off their noses himself to defend his innocence against the barbarians.
32. But the Surma and Mursi lip disc has traditionally played an important social role. The larger the diameter, the higher authority of the girl, so she enjoys great demand at the fair bride.
33. Of course, women do not have disks all the time: they take them, such as during meals or at bedtime, but away from home or on the people not to part with them. In addition, women Surma and Mursi in the habit of exchanging these eerie decorations are not included in the cycle, only those that were given to her husband.
34. For smoking pipes
Source: bigpicture.ru --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org