Sellers of hot dogs first appeared in New York over a century ago, and all these years, their product has remained consistently popular, taking advantage of demand, regardless of whether it is a classic hot-mastiff or about his "modernized" version.
Source Photo: nytimes.com
1. The seller of hot dogs on the streets of New York, about 1910. Price hot dog was 3 cents, two pieces gave 5 cents.
2. Hot Dog Shack-cago, or «Chicago». Ingredients: Beef, gartofel, bun, mustard, onion, cucumber, tomato, pepper and salt.
3. Photography was founded in 1916 diner Nathan Hendverkera «Nathan's» was made in 1922. It sold hot dogs are twice cheaper than the competition.
4. That's because today is a hot dog from «Nathan's».
5. Hot Dogs on «Asia Dog», popular eateries, decorate kimchi, green onion, sesame seeds and other non-traditional fillings.
6. In October 1957, Mayor Robert Wagner, in the photo second from left, went to Coney Island diner, buying a hot dog there. Soon, he was elected to a second term.
7. In November 2001, the future mayor, Michael R. Bloomberg and former Mayor Edward I. Koch, hot dog lunch at a diner Katz before the election campaign of Mr. Bloomberg.
8. Snack Bar Katz, which opened in 1888.
9. Hot Dog, "about fifteen bites" from the diner Brooklyn Diner in Manhattan, weighs almost a pound!
10. Snack «Gray's Papaya» in 2006. It was opened in 1973, and in it cook so-called «Sabrett dog» - a traditional hot dog street vendors of hot dogs in New York.
11. Hot dog with sauerkraut on a diner «Papaya King», which was founded in 1930.
12. Hot dog from a diner «Zak Pelaccio's Fatty Crab»: pork sausage, gravy, mayonnaise, pickled garlic, pickled chili peppers and pickled radish.
13. David Cameron, the British prime minister and the mayor, Mr. Bloomberg in Manhattan. According to several publications, treated Mr. Bloomberg.
14. In October 2009, Mayor Bloomberg and General Colin Powell stopped bite hot dog in Midtown.
15. A variety of hot dogs, including soy, vegetarian, a snack bar on the «Good to Go Organics» in Central Park. Sauerkraut comes from the farm «Hawthorne Valley Farm» in the Hudson Valley.
16. Snack «Bark», which opened in Park Slope, Brooklyn, in 2009. For sausages using pork shoulder meat and tibia, as well as beef blade.
17. Hot dog from a diner «Bark» with pickled peppers, mustard and onions.
18. Sale of hot dogs for 35 cents at City Hall in 1980. Stable price before was 60 cents.
19. Chris Antista, one of the founders of the diner «Crif Dogs», opened in 2002.
20. Butcher «Meat Hook» Filliamsburge in Brooklyn, offers its own version of hot dog with bacon and shredded cabbage.
21. Saleh Gobran, hot dog vendor on the corner of Broadway and 32nd Street. "The seller is always right", he says, "Because I'm trying to please everyone!".
22. Sausages for hot dogs, Mr. Gobran boiled in water with lemon. Daypic.ru Translation
23. The seller of hot dogs on the corner of 45th Street and Avenue of the Americas Mohammed M. Rahman frying sausages for hot dogs in butter.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com