A new method of treatment was invented people of Indonesia. Every day they come to the railway station and lie directly on the rails in the Rav Boyer. They believe that it is their heals.
1. For more than a year, residents of a small town in Indonesia come to lie on the railroad tracks at the station Rava Boillat.
2. Indonesians simply lay down on dozens of tracks, ignoring the sweep past the train.
3. People are convinced that the electric current running along the railroad tracks, and can help in curing a number of diseases.
4. By conviction of Indonesians, this therapy cures diabetes, gout, rheumatism, hypertension, high cholesterol and obesity.
5. Indonesians practice a relsoterapiyu about a year. And all come exclusively to one station - in the town of Rawa Boillat.
6. According to local legend, here in the past year saw the first case of miraculous healing. Live in China, partly paralyzed and lay on the rails, to commit suicide. But the electric shock on the contrary put him on his feet. Evidence of this, however, does not.
7. The massive desire to be healthy and brings a lot of trouble to employees of the railway. On the day of the rails lie dozens of people. Threatening posters are not afraid of them.
8. But the kind of people lying scares drivers and passengers.
9. Police officers persuaded the stubborn cases, even for the sake of the healing effect should not risk your health. But so far all in vain.
10. Trains run on this railway line is rare, and patients are confident that manage to get out before the arrival of the train tracks.
11. Although the country has free health care, many Indonesians were disappointed in her, just as in traditional medicine.
12. In addition, many of the patients did not have enough money for drugs, and lying on the track is absolutely free.
13. According to representatives of the Ministry of Health of Indonesia, selected by local people is extremely dangerous way.
14. As the Indonesian doctors, electroconvulsive therapy is used in traditional medicine for treatment of mental disorders, and certain brain diseases.
15. The therapeutic effect of electroshock in other types of disease are not scientifically proven.
16. The number of applicants to cure such a dangerous way of the local police were able to reduce only after the introduction of imposing fines - about $ 1,800 - and the threat of prison for lying on the railway up to three months.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org