In July 2011, after the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, killing 54 servicemen, including 32 Americans. It was planned that by the end of this year, the country would leave 10,000 troops. In the past month increased the number of murders. Among the dead brother of President Hamid Karzai and the mayor of Kandahar. Responsibility for this lay in the international terrorist organization "Taliban." Despite all the assurances of the coalition and the Afghan authorities, the killings and violent attacks do not stop, which increases the uncertainty of the procedure of withdrawal from the country. In this issue of selected photographs from Afghanistan in July 2011.
1. Soldiers third platoon of the Second Battalion fired lighting charges from the M777A2 howitzer enemy positions, the operational base Pasab Zara, Zabul province.
2. Refugee Camp, Kabul.
3. Twentynine Palms military center, California, Konvertoplan «Bell V-22 Osprey» freezes during loading over the heads of Marines at a height of 3 m. The cargo was transported to Afghanistan.
4. The farmer in the field, the village of Salam Market, Gilmed Province, Afghanistan.
5. Building in the District of Musa Qala, a column of insurgents, drawn on the wall of the Taliban. Graffiti on the Taliban, who set fire to the tanks, captured prisoners, shot at the American, Russian and coalition aircraft. Now in this room is the headquarters of the Second Battalion. Earlier this area was a large market for opium addicts and place overnight.
6. Kunar province, Afghan firefight between, American soldiers and the Taliban. The explosion of American bombs dropped from F-15 aircraft.
7. French Prime Minister Francois Fillon and President Nicolas Sarkozy at the requiem for the dead soldiers in Afghanistan. Seven coffins of the dead are wrapped in the flag of France.
8. Kaneoe Bay, Hawaii. The Marines patrolling the region Kayaks, met with Soviet tanks, which remained since the war between the Soviet Union and Afghanistan.
9. Hawaii airfield engineer reconnaissance of Anthony Knoll Crosson launches UAV «RQ-11B Raven». After several months of Lance Corporal and his comrades launch system «Raven» in Afghanistan.
10. Reset 16 556 kg of carbon-based fuels JP8 over Afghanistan, Sergeant Stephen Adams controls the release of the cargo compartment of an airplane «C-17 Globemaster III». During the 15-hour operation the aircraft shipped food and fuel weighing 54 884 kg.
11. District of Golestan province of Farah, the operation for the delivery of containers with water and fuel over the base of "Ice."
12. Kandahar airfield, Sergeant First Class Christopher Cruz takes the oath. The ceremony is conducted by General Commander of International Security Assistance Force NATO David Petraeus.
13. The protest violence and aggression in the streets of Kabul. Participants in the action in bright scarves took to the streets of the capital to express their outrage aggressive behavior of men. The inscriptions on the banners calling for an active combat street violence, drug abuse and humiliation of women.
14. Operational base in Afghanistan, a member of the Security Service of Zabul Christopher Fox release of a grenade launcher M203 flare.
15. Base Helmand province, the bunker Kindle, Sergeant Jordan Davis reads "Pier strevyatnikov."
16. Soharab Ahmed Amir, the son of the house, Kabul.
17. Advanced base "Mehtar Lam," Two helicopters, "Chinook" and "Boeing" landed to transport the soldiers.
18. Soldier in Afghanistan during a firefight between Taliban, Afghan National Army and coalition forces.
19. Sanitation aboard a helicopter over the province of Kandahar, the sergeant was wounded by shrapnel Scott Messier mines.
20. Family photos of Sergeant Ryan Crane inside the helmet. Sergeant Crane - operator of the group on recovery efforts, his responsibilities included documenting the history of military operations.
21. The long-awaited meeting of American troops at Fort Carson. July 9 ceremony welcoming 530 soldiers who returned home after years in yuzhnoafganskoy Kandahar province.
22. House local resident of the settlement of Helmand. A woman asks Afghan and U.S. troops to leave the village, as fears of revenge Taliban.
23. Afghan and U.S. soldiers carry a helicopter of his comrades and wounded after a roadside landmine explosion, Kandahar.
24. The killer's brother President Sardar Mohammed on the building in Kandahar. He was hanged by a group of people in civilian clothes. The body was hanging 20 minutes, after which he was carried away. According to police in Kandahar, Ahmed Wali Karzai, was shot and killed the commander of his security.
25. District Dundee, Kandahar province, a service in memory of the brother of President Ahmed Wali Karzai, which was attended by the president of Afghanistan. Did not hide their tears of bereavement, Hamid Karzai led thousands of mourners at the funeral of his brother. Ahmed Karzai accused of corruption and drug trafficking. Sudden death is an incredible shock to the Afghan government and NATO, which counted on the power of Karzai in the south.
26. Sheva district, province Nanagarhar, NATO helicopter in a firefight between Afghan, coalition forces and the Taliban. When foreign troops found a group of Taliban, hidden in the school district Sheva, killed about 10 people.
27. Jehan Zeb base, Lashkar Gah, the British army soldier is sent to the operation.
28. Helmand province, said the enemy fire spotter for the installation of roadside land mine.
29. Sergeant Leroy Arthur Petrie on receipt of Honour Order of the White House. The U.S. president Barack Obama gave an honorary award for Petrie heroism him during the fighting in Paktia.
30. Base Zeebrugge, Kayaks, orderly Roades Luke plays golf.
31. The camp is for boys nomadic peoples, the outskirts of Kabul.
32. Lance Corporal Kyle Delaney climbs to the observation post located on the top of the mountain by the river Helmand Kayaks.
33. Operating Base Jackson, Sangin, a district governor Mohammed Sheriff at funeral of Sergeant Ralph E. Pate Jr., who fell during a combat operation.
34. Seasoned vehicle of Afghan National Police, Lashkar Gah, Helmand province.
35. Arlington Cemetery, Virginia, Sergeant Teresa Dodge at the funeral of her fiance Kyle Schneider. 23-year-old corporal's death took to Helmand province.
36. Sanitation aboard the helicopter, Kandahar, Mohammad Khan's son lost his leg Jaa in a mine explosion.
37. Firefight between Taliban and Afghan soldiers, Afghan National Army launches rocket-propelled grenades.
38. Above the valley of Arghandab the dawn.
39. The patrol base Jahan Zeb, a soldier examines the British Army American armored personnel carrier.
40. An Afghan man on a motorcycle rushing past the Afghan National Army soldiers near the camp "Lezernek" Helmand province.
41. Cedar Rapids city, Iowa, funeral of Sergeant First Class L. Terrile Paskere, at the grave of Sergeant Todd Eypperl. Both warriors were wounded July 9 during combat operations in the province of Panjshir.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org