LJ user ralphmirebs writes: My neighbor works by designer Vladimir digital television systems and, in addition to programming, it is sometimes necessary to dig into the gland. In this regard, and the demise of the old soldering iron, urgently needed to buy a new one, for which we went to Akihabara. Akihabara is a district in Tokyo, where he focused the lion's share of electronics stores and stores electronic components and related products. And while Vova choose a soldering iron, I just clicked the shelves.
1. Details such as resistors and Conder was just stuck in the foam counter, selling as poshutchno and bags.
10. Wildly expensive radio tubes. The ends of them are almost 65 000 rubles, why so expensive? Where are they used? Many of the lamps, by the way, of Russian origin.
12. So is there sold a large number of dosimeters manufactured in Russia or Ukraine. Black Terra goes to 39 000 rubles, the yellow on the Terra 34 000 rubles.
13. Relays, crystals, connectors and switches.
17. Many departments traded LEDs of various colors.
20. Boxes with chips and transistors occupy the whole stack.
24. Fasteners, Wire and PCB.
26. Led by the unknown and small animals ...
29. The finished products of a bygone era.
32. Boxes of old notebooks
33. As a result, long choosing and pritsenivayas, Vova still bought a soldering iron!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com