In India, the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi,. It is a festival dedicated to Ganesha, an Indian god with the head of an elephant. Takes place each year in India, in August and September and is considered one of the most important and colorful festivals in the Hindu. In the city of Mumbai (Bombay) on the celebration attracts thousands of pilgrims.
The Hindus, Ganesha believe the supreme god of wisdom, wealth and good fortune. Locals believe that his trunk Ganesha removes obstacles on the path to success. Therefore, believers bring food and milk to Ganesha. The holiday lasts for 10 days.
1. Believers pray and ask for the blessing of the sculpture, representing the deity Ganesha in Gayderabade. Height of the sculpture is 52 feet.
2. A man in a mask representing the god Ganesha, selling corn on the fourth day of the festival Ganesh Chaturthi, in the southern Indian city of Chennai.
3. This group of sculptures for sale in Ahmedabad, depicts Ganesha, which are on the shoulders of members of the Indian team about the game of cricket.
4. The image of Ganesha in the form of anti-corruption activist Anna Hazar motion, which was put in Ahmedabad, India.
5. Indian sculptor engaged in the manufacture of sand sculptures Sudarsan Pattnaik creates an image of Ganesha and Indian anti-corruption activist Anna Hazar movement in the southern Andean city of Bangalore.
6. A sculpture of the deity Ganesha with a crane plunge into the sea off the coast of Chennai, South India.
7. Believers in trucks carrying idols depicting the deity Ganesha, to the sea in the southern Indian city of Chennai.
8. A man with an idol depicting the Indian god Ganesha in the Arabian Sea in Mumbai.
9. Man on a makeshift raft with sculptures depicting Indian deity Ganesha, on the river Sabarmati in Ahmedabad, India.
10. The artist paints the sculpture of Indian deity Ganesh at a workshop in Kolkata.
11. Pabsetti Shekhar prays in front of the deity Ganesha, sculptural images, a collection which he assembled in his house in Hyderabad. in sorokadevyatiletnego Shekhar largest private collection of images of Ganesha - it has 11 522 statues god with elephant head.
12. Fishermen with sculpted image of the deity Ganesha in the southern Indian city of Chennai.
13. A little boy with the song carries Ganesha statues to the lake in Hyderabad.
14. Believers seek the blessings of the deity in a sculpture of Ganesh in Mumbai.
15. The artist works on the production of the statue of the deity Ganesh at a workshop in Bangalore.
16. Believing photographing sculpture of Lord Ganesha at Amritsar.
17. Women walk past a sculpture of Ganesh deity at Thiruvanathapuram, the South Indian state of Kerala.
18. Believers brings treats the elephant in Ahmedabad.
19. A man with a statue of Ganesha in the Arabian Sea off the coast of Mumbai.
20. Believers relate to foot a huge statue of the deity Ganesha during the festival, Ganesh Chaturthi, Hyderabad.
21. A sculpture of the deity Ganesha raised by crane to load into the Bay of Bengal. Immersion of the statue in the water is part of the obligatory ritual of the festival Ganesh Chaturthi-.
22. Believers are driven by a sculpture of Ganesh deity at a truck in Mumbai.
23. Believers seek the blessings of the deity in the statue of Ganesh at Amritsar.
24. Looking out the window baby taxi during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, Mumbai.
25. A boy with a statue of Indian deity Ganesha is sent to the coast of Mumbai on the fifth day of the festival Ganesh Chaturthi-.
26. People driven sculptures depicting the deity Ganesha for immersion into the Arabian Sea off the coast of Mumbai.
27. Indians of South African sculpture of Ganesha are immersed in the waters of the Indian Ocean in Durban.
28. Orchestra musicians relax during the festival, Ganesh Chaturthi, in Jammu, India.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com