City of Hamburg in Germany visited "Die Badende" ("Bather"), a giant sculpture created by artist Oliver Voss. Daman is situated at the Alster Lake, where she was photographed August 3, 2011. Height of the sculpture is about 3.96 meters, length - 30.18 meters. As suggested, the statue will be on display for ten days.
1. People in the boats float by, "Bathers".
2. Couple in a boat close to the statue, 3 August 2011.
3. Family in the boat sails between his knees, "Bathers", August 3, 2011.
5. The boat swims to the head of the giant statues.
6. On the surface, one can see only her head and bare knees.
7. Installing a gigantic statue, August 1, 2011.
8. The sculpture was installed at the initiative of the Hamburg advertising specialist Oliver Voss.
9. According to him, she must show that Hamburg is a city on the water in which they live imaginative, creative people.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org