[kl-bogel] Pertandingan ukur burung punai...

Already arrived, is here, the world of cocks to the delight of femininity and manfloritas. Enjoy it!

Here are the cocks received this week:

FROM MEXICO WITH LOVE COCK I send my 17cm ... CONTACT ME ANY GIRL YOU WANT (pa_blo24@hotmail.com) I HAVE 19 YEARS! TORBE GREETINGS!

Concurso de pollas

hello aki you have 21 cm from marbella jjeje

Concurso de pollas

HELLO GREETINGS FROM PUERTO RICO TORBE HERE SENDING YOU MY COCK OF 6 1 / 2 inches (16.51 CM)

Concurso de pollas

Here you have my cock of 24.5 cm and very pleasant, from Burgos - Castilla y León

Concurso de pollas

Hi everyone! From Malaga with all the love in the world as you can see! : P monsterofcock1@hotmail.com

Concurso de pollas

Torbe Hey, there's going a nice cock Galician 15.5cm (and that rule should be that a little further back and the tail was not 100% swollen).

Concurso de pollas

Valencia have a dick here, greetings for tod @ s who see Putalocura.

Concurso de pollas

Send your cock with a little text to remember concursopollas@gmail.com and send photos or centimeter with a ruler next to compare! In addition to mention where you are.


Concurso de pollas

Neither more nor less, neither little nor too much, neither tall nor short, neither short nor long, I'm just another who left office and I stand when I shower. Against gravity Diaro fight and I'm always hanging out, however, and the cream has a bitter taste this strawberry ice cream cone. Not a dwarf or a gifted: mido firm, stiff and solemn it scraped seven inches and about five inches thick, to the dark side and curved'm completely ignore how much weight.

Concurso de pollas

I send my unit. 15 cm very beautiful. Luis, Granada. A greeting!

Concurso de pollas

From Malaga and command you this young eager cock action! Do not know if it will look great but go around 19 cm. A greeting from Reuben, 18.

Concurso de pollas

Here's my Nokia 95 Barcelona thick. It measures 18 cm, and is not glazed, 100 x 100 clean and dry. If any girl wants to contact: solo.girls69 @ gmail.com

Concurso de pollas

Here the fat dick of a brunette 18cm bcn, if you are interested my msn is morenazo25bcn@hotmail.com only please xicas

Concurso de pollas

Here I send you my dick, I hope you like it, greetings, I'm from madrid.

Concurso de pollas

here's a cock Valencian well measured 14 cm torbe tito greetings

Send your cock with a little text to remember concursopollas@gmail.com and send photos or centimeter with a ruler next to compare! In addition to mention where you are.

Concurso de pollas

Hello my name is Jose, 18 years Cordoba and here is my cock 15-16 cm:)

Concurso de pollas

hello wenas! Here are the tenth to lolo not see not the tail. 15cm Ekipo medidas19 & raboback jeje ay I leave the comparison with the control that I made the picture control and measures 16 cm glass Cubata so famous and lolo 16.5 19. greetings

Concurso de pollas

Hello Torbe, from Barcelona, ​​23, plan_bcn@hotmail.com

Concurso de pollas

Torbe Hello, here I leave Valencia 20cm dick, was not top that so I need good real mamella;) to see if I stay in Madrid and record something! A greeting! pabloarch@hotmail.es

Concurso de pollas

Torbe Greetings! Joined Sevilla my cock 16 cm for the fun all you want. My email: pruebalo_y_disfruta@hotmail.com

Concurso de pollas

Madrid nasty cock

Concurso de pollas

Hello all / as: my dick real Madrid 16 cms, recently depiladita. If you like girls, contact me at bko@hotmail.com. Refrain guys, thanks.


Concurso de pollas

Here's a COCK HELLO BARCELONA, should be around 18 CM UP OR DOWN BUT SAY THAT MORE LIKE THE THICK. Mail: dmonty@telefonica.net. Regards

Concurso de pollas

Well, this is my humble contribution from Madrid. I know there are real 20cm (what a fucking mess with the flash, timer balls and bitches, all loomed the first drops lie!) Collect no ....... I reckon about 18cm ... .. more or less clear, with a good blowjob by something more secure!!
If you want to look like the end of it ... you contact rachetfolklore@hotmail.com not add to msn, just sharing photos.
I hope you like it or not, do not pass indifferent!

Concurso de pollas

HELLO GREETINGS FROM PUERTO RICO TORBE HERE SENDING YOU MY COCK OF 6 1 / 2 inches (16.51 CM)

Concurso de pollas

From Barcelona I send my 18 x 5 cm, if one is interested my email is xem137@hotmail.com
Cheers and enjoy it!

Concurso de pollas

Here is my cock ... from Madrid! Recently proclaimed champion of the King, lol (bko@hotmail.com)

Concurso de pollas

Hello, Torbe teacher, left a picture of my dick of 19.4 cm from Chile, aunts horny greetings hope your opinion, leave my mail in case any girl he wants. Very good web viperlatino1234@hotmail.com and excellent competition.


Concurso de pollas

I'm from Barcelona 15.5/16 cm measured me my mail is granhermano64@hotmail.com
J. Albi

From Barcelona with love, I send 17 cm dick, now that the heat starts, we will use a good romp!
Greetings from Rafa, 27 years

Concurso de pollas

Torbe here I send you one from Malaga, 18 cm real! is not the greatest but it gives much gustito!! lol

Concurso de pollas

roberto de cordoba hello and here I leave my broken-years of about 14.5 cm and 5 cm thick for you guys robertocordoba27@gmail.com

Concurso de pollas

From about 19cm Polla Mallorca. morenoo84@hotmail.com

Concurso de pollas

Torbe Hello! Here I leave the toy of my girlfriend! are 16 inches of pleasure for her lol Greetings from Huelva! Email: Lo_tienes_aqui@hotmail.com

Concurso de pollas

I'm from Barcelona, ​​I have 37 years, I am mulatto and I leave here a picture of my 20cm cock, who wants to reside in one this is my mail solo_sexo_de_buen_rollo@hotmail.com .

Concurso de pollas

Hi tod @ s, I Sent a picture of my dick to stand at 28 years old from Cordoba, who see it feel like I leave my msn hard, w_w_wgeorge@hotmail.com

Concurso de pollas


From the capital, I command my rich and insatiable cock. As you see, is 19 cms. Girls, if you like, you know: bko@hotmail.com

1. Concurso de pollas

Here is a cock Valenciana 21cm

2. Concurso de pollas

Hi I am from Medellin, Colombia and sent them a picture of my tool is about 17 cm. My email is a_lucard19@hotmail.com for some contact.

3. Concurso de pollas

TAKE my Morcilla Vallina Asturiana ajajajajajaja a greeting from Xixon puxa ASTURIES:)

4. Concurso de pollas

Torbe Hello I'm from Mexico I leave you a picture here.

5. Concurso de pollas

From Huesca with love! Here I send you my tail, and sent a few of Aragon, for ale, I send my contribution to the expectation that some land be encouraged, it measures 17cm long and usually like the girls, lol!

6. Concurso de pollas

Good! I have 22 years, I'm from Madrid and here I leave a picture of my cock 20cm.
Regards. nene22_xxl@hotmail.com

7. Concurso de pollas



Concurso de pollas

Esta polla de 16 cm.prácticamente solo conoce la mano de su amo y tiene muy pocos km. de coño. Algún coño interesado contactar con princo6969@gmail.com

 

Concurso de pollas

De aqui y de allá, donde hay aventura alli voy... José con 37 añitos y 17 cm de botifarra catalana a vuestro servicio. BCN.

 

Concurso de pollas

aqui teneis mi platano alicantino ¡ bon profit !

 

Concurso de pollas

Desde León os manda esta polla madurita de 43 años y 18 cm. Si alguna hembra la quiere usar se la dejo. calientecamino@gmail.com

 

Concurso de pollas

19,5 o 20cm a ratos para aragon, luciagarciaadan@hotmail.com

 

Concurso de pollas

Buenos hola a tod@s soy de Cordoba, tengo 26 años y aquí os mando la foto de mi polla, una campeona de 16cm y pico y de la cual estoy muy orgulloso jejeje. Saludos. Zarnikalo@hotmail.com

Concurso de pollas

15cm desde Malaga

 

Concurso de pollas

Hay va una polla desde Valladolid, si alguna esta interesada le paso mi e-mail solo chicas, me llamo Oscar.

 

Concurso de pollas

19 cm dsd sevilla, gorda cm el pakete k tiene al lado y con pirsin por detras. Soy sergio de 25

 

Concurso de pollas

Hola aqui os dejo mi polla de 19 cm, sale al lado del consolador de mi hermana, conociendola si me ve denudo a saber que pasaria jajaja mi msn es soy_19@live.com os espero chicas

 

Concurso de pollas

Desde Mallorca. psssparche@hotmail.com

 

Concurso de pollas

No he conseguido que se ponga dura del todo, aun puede llegar a los 20cm, pero bueno, es lo q tengo. Ancha si que es, sobre unos 4,5cm. Espero que alguna chica me ayude a medirla bien jejeje. Contactad conmigo al mail: bufalobil76@gmail.com. Saludos a toda putalocura.com!!

 

Concurso de pollas

hola chicas hay va mi polla asturiana :)

 




This is the classification:

1 - Andalucia 20.05 cm
2 - Extremadura 18.93 cm
3 - Catalonia 18.74 cm
4 - Madrid 18.42 cm
5 - Castilla y León 18.21 cm
6 - Asturias 18.10 cm
7 - Galicia 18.07 cm
8 - Valencia 18.10 cm
9 - Murcia 17.54 cm
10 - NAVARRA 17.49 cm
11 - Cantabria 17.42 cm
12 - Castilla la Mancha 17.41 cm
13 - Canary 17.40 cm
14 - Balearic 17.04 cm
15 - Aragon 17.02 cm
16 - Euskadi 16.15 cm
17 - La Rioja 16 cm
18 - Ceuta 14.27 cm
19 - Torbe 13.00 cm

This classification is based finding the average of all cocks sent by regions from a total of 660 pullets accepted as valid.

Mexico 19 cm
Argentina 18.04 cm
Chile 18.8 cm
Puerto Rico 17.5 cm
Morocco 18.67 cm
Peru 17.61 cm
Ecuador 17.29 cm
Colombia 18 cm
Portugal 17.25 cm
Venezuela 16.5 cm
Uruguay 16.4 cm
Italy 16.04 cm

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to kl-bogel@googlegroups.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada abangmod@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[kl-bogel] Huzaida..

[kl-bogel] Sasha Isteri Teman

[kl-bogel] Cikgu Zana