[kl-bogel] Paris Van Java Mall

http://teikakawashi1.blogspot.com/2011/01/paris-van-java-mall.html


I tak abes2 lagi dgn my Jakarta Bandung entry. So this will be the last onelah ye..

Selain dari bershopping ke Pasar Baru(wajib pergi) and all the factory outlets in Bandung, you can also go for shopping at the shopping malls in the city.One of my favourite shopping malls in Bandung is Paris Van Java Mall at Jalan Sukajadi. I especially love the rest room (of all the things!) at the mall which is very unique- cantik sangat! Unfortunately, I don't have the picture to share. Kat mall ni ada SOGO juga.. Ada banyak lagi malls lain kat Bandung. Kalau nak pegi semuanya memang tak sempat. I usually go to Paris Van Java Mall and Chihampelas Walk..



Below are some photos at PVJ mall.


I suka lampu2 gantung dalam mall ni.. Sorry that my photo did not turn out well..



Zara was having sales at that time! Apa lagi..


I remember when we were at the mall, my children ulang alik ke gerai ni 3 kali.

My daughter suka strawberry chocolate while my son suka apple

Basically, mall ni lebih kurang sama macam kat Malaysia. Kasut Croc pun ada. The prices are also almost the same.

There are also many eateries at the mall. You can also find Manchester United Restaurant and Bar here. Semua kedai-kedai makan kat sini cantik2 sangat deconya..If only I boleh masuk semuanya..

We also had lunch at a restaurant which serves Thai food. Masa tu dah rindu sgt nak makan makanan yang kita biasa makan kat Malaysia..



Cantik deco resto ni...


Outside the restaurant, cantik jugak..


Baru perasan kat sudu tu ada my reflection tgh ambik gambar....


Rindu sangat nak makan Tom Yam ...


The dessert. Very delicious ....


So, those are photos at PVJ mall. I really love the decorations at rumah - rumah makan (restaurants) in Bandung. Semua cantik2 . The food is also excellent. Bandung is really a great place for gastronomic adventure ..

Below are some popular restaurants/eateries in Bandung . Kalau ke Bandung you should find those eateries. I especially love Kampung Daun (highly recommended)and Ayam Goreng Suharti.


Kampung Daun

Sapu Lidi

Ayam Goreng Suharti

DapurKu

The Valley.


Here are the links to my other posts on a few eateries in Bandung...







--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to kl-bogel@googlegroups.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada abangmod@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[kl-bogel] Huzaida..

[kl-bogel] Sasha Isteri Teman

[kl-bogel] Cikgu Zana