Toronto is one of the largest gay pride parades in the world. It takes 31 years in a row. Tens of thousands of people took part in the procession, but the audience has come in times more - before the start of the parade were busy with all the possible places that could have been something to see. People climbed on bins, poles, fences, watched from rooftops and balconies.
They say that it was the longest gay pride parade in their entire history - if not mistaken, the procession took about 3 hours.
2. Gay pride parade concludes a so-called Pride Week - Week celebrations gay.
4. Vooot a crowd of spectators - the entire length of the route.
5. Throughout Pride Week is blocked rather big chunk of the street Church - a place you can call the gay city of Toronto. There then are the major festivals - concerts, parties, discos, bars, shops, and all 24 hours a day.
8. At the parade come to see tens of thousands of tourists from all over the world. Many of them find shelter was in Church St. - Minority so happy guests.
12. Spectators are very pleased with what is happening. Pride in Toronto - a real feast.
15. Water cannons at Pride is always in the top. Keep the camera!
18. No one decent parade in Toronto is complete without the participation of police officers, firefighters and medics.
24. Orthodox Bannerbearers, you say?
25. Army too have someone be proud of.
27. I must say that the day was very hot. Then stand in one spot and it was impossible we moved to Church St., In the party. A parade lasted another 2 hours.
28. Then the fun begins.
31. Many people passed around naked, have demonstrated advantages. With this reason, the Chinese are very fond of fotkat old woman.
40. Straight it was still more than minorities - Pride interesting to look at everything.
43. That's looked roofed Church St. On both sides. From morning to evening
53. Here is one of the many discos open.
56. Peace, a colleague.
60. Canadians are never shy to be photographed, for that I love them very much.
70. The main advantage of Pride Week is that people are having fun. All having fun - as gay lesbian or straight, city dwellers and tourists. Nobody does not hurt. No one creates any problems. Summer. Get-together. Could this have something wrong?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com