Learn-to-user uralochka wrote in his blog: A stay at "Mayak" I always wanted. It's no joke, this place which is one of the most high-tech enterprises in Russia, there was in 1948 launched the first nuclear reactor in the USSR, experts Mayak plutonium charge, was released for the first Soviet nuclear bomb. When you Ozersk called Chelyabinsk-65, Chelyabinsk-40 since 1995, he became Ozersky. We have Trekhgorny, formerly Zlatoust-36, a city which is also closed, Ozersk always called "Sorokovkoy" treated with respect and awe.
It is now possible for many to read in the official sources, and even more informal, and there was a time when even the approximate location and name of these cities were kept in the strictest confidence. I remember how I and my grandfather, Eugene M. Yakovlev, went fishing and duck the questions of local - where we are, my grandfather always said that from Juruzan (a nearby town with Trekhgorny), and on entering the city there were no signs other than immutable "brick" . My grandfather was one of the best friends called him Mitroshin Yuriy, I did some reason, my childhood called it as "Vanaliz" I do not know why. I remember how I asked my grandmother why, Vanaliz, a bald, because not a single hairs? Grandmother, then a whisper told me that Yuri Ivanovich served in the sorokovke "and eliminate the consequences of a big crash in 1957, received a large dose of radiation, the procedure tarnished his health and his hair will not grow ...
... And now, after so many years I, as a photographer going to shoot the same RT-1 plant for the agency "Photo ITAR-TASS. Time changes everything.
1. ... And now, after so many years I, as a photographer going to shoot the same RT-1 plant for the agency "Photo ITAR-TASS. Time changes everything.
2. Ozersk - Modal Town, to enter a pass, my profile was more than a month to check and now everything is ready, you can go. I met a press officer at the checkpoint, in contrast to our normal there is a computerized system, called in at any checkpoint, went the same way with anyone. After that we went to the administrative building of the press-service, where I left my car, I was advised to leave the cell and, because the factory with mobile communication devices is prohibited. Told to do, go to the RT-1. At the plant long toiled in the PPC, as it did not immediately have missed with all my photo equipment, but here it happened. We were given a stern man with a black holster on his belt and a white dress. We met with the administration, we have formed a team of escorts, and we moved to the san. propusknik. Unfortunately, outside the factory, and what a security complex pictures is strictly forbidden on this all this time my camera was lying in a backpack. Here this shot I took at the very end, here arbitrarily start a "dirty" area. Separation is indeed arbitrary, but follow very strict, that is what allows us not take away the radioactive mud throughout the neighborhood.
3. San. propusknik separate, women with a single entrance, a man from another. I showed my companions on shkavchik, said shoot all the (quite all ), Wearing rubber flip flops, close locker and moved out to the window. So I did. I stand completely naked in one hand, I have the key, in another backpack with a camera, and a woman from the window, which is why it is too low for that my position is interested in what my shoe size. Long time did not have to be embarrassed, I quickly gave that sort of pants, light shirts, overalls and footwear. All white, clean and very pleasant to the touch. Dressed, pinned to a breastplate pockets pill dosimeter and felt confident. Can be nominated. The guys I was immediately instructed that the backpack on the floor not to bet too much not to touch, photograph only what will. No problem - say, a backpack is still too early to throw me and the problems of secrets I also do not need. Here's the place where to attach and remove dirty shoes. The center is clean, the edges dirty. Conditional threshold of the factory.
4. According to the factory, we moved to a small bus. Foreign territory without much embellishment, blocks of shops galleries related to the personnel and the transfer of chemicals through the pipes. On the one hand there is a big gallery for a fence finish air from the nearby forest. This is done to people in shops outside breathing clean air. RT-1 is only one of seven plants Mayak, his appointment reception and processing of spent nuclear fuel (SNF). This is a shop from which it starts, here come the containers with spent nuclear fuel. The right car with the lid open. Specialists Unscrew the top screws with special equipment. Then, from this room all removed, closes the door a large thickness of about half a meter (unfortunately rezhimschiki demanded shots with it removed). Further work is cranes, which are controlled remotely through the camera. Cranes to remove the covers and remove spent nuclear fuel assemblies.
5. Taps assembly moved here during these hatches. Notice the crosses, they are drawn to make it easier to position the position of the valve. Under the hatches assembly immersed in a liquid - condensation (simply put in distilled water). After that build on trolleys moved to the nearby swimming pool, which is a temporary warehouse.
8. I do not know exactly what it's called, but the point is clear - a simple device, so as not to drag the radioactive dust from one room to another.
9. On the left, the same door.
10. And it's the same contiguous premises. Staff under his feet is a swimming pool, with depths ranging from 3.5 to 14 meters filled with condensate. Even where there are visible two blocks with Beloyarsk, length of 14 meters. Called AMB - "peaceful atom big."
11. When you look between the metal plates, you see something like the following picture. Under the condensate is seen an assembly of fuel elements from shipping reactor.
13. Insipid shot, just like the way the elements are located.
14. But these assemblies only come from nuclear power plants. When turned off the light, they glowed a pale blue glow. Very impressive. This Cherenkov glow of the essence of this physical phenomenon can be found in Wikipedia.
15. General view of the shop.
16. Go ahead. Transitions between departments through the corridors with a dim yellow light. Underfoot in a specific coating, roll up on every corner. People in white. In general, I like it immediately, "Black Mass" remembered))). By the way, about the cover, a very wise decision, on the one hand it's more convenient to wash, do not get stuck anywhere, and most importantly, in the case of any leakage or accident, the dirty floor can be easily removed.
17. As I explained further operations with spent fuel are in enclosed spaces in automatic mode. The whole process, when it ran here with these remotes, but now everything is happening to the three terminals. Each of them works on his stand-alone server, all functions are duplicated. In the case of all the terminal operator will be able to complete the process from the console.
18. Briefly about what happens to the spent fuel. Assembly disassembled, filling removed, cut to pieces and placed in a solvent (nitric acid), then dissolved spent fuel is a complex chemical transformations, there is extracted from uranium, plutonium, neptunium. Insoluble part, which can not be processed and pressed osteklenyayutsya. And stored at the plant under constant surveillance. At the exit, after all these processes is formed ready to build is already "charged" with fresh fuel, which is produced here. Thus Lighthouse performs full cycle of nuclear fuel work.
19. Department on work with plutonium.
20. From the active elements of the operator protects the eight layers of 50 mm leaded glass. The manipulator is connected exclusively by electrical connections, no "holes" connecting with the inner compartment no.
22. We moved into the shop, which is engaged in the shipment of finished products.
23. Yellow container designed to transport finished fuel assemblies. In the foreground of the cover from the container.
24. The interior of the container, here apparently mounted cartridges.
28. The crane operator, crane controls at any convenient for him.
29. On each side of tselnonerzhaveyuschie containers. How do I explain these, only 16 in the world.
30. A small 40-ton big 96
33. Despite all the technological heritage, and here and there.
34. Loading of the container train car. Each of the cars specially equipped for the carriage of such goods. Containers are provided with means of detection. One of the train is the controlling, the operator of which it is followed by its control of the state of each container. The cars are cleaned thoroughly before shipment.
37. Compartment in the interior of the car.
39. Panorama shop.
41. Tanks for the transport of uranium. It is loaded into the cylinders at the top and bottom, separated by a safe distance. The rest of the container is designed to withstand these distances and for cooling.
42. At the exit test.
43. Here is the testimony of my companion
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com