Learn-to-user writes vobche in his blog: Today we are going to a small, family-run factory for the manufacture of sake. Let us see in what conditions it is produced. For some reason I thought we should come to the outskirts of the city, industrial area, dressed in overalls and get into a huge plant in white, where the conveyor belt, a long mile, go with a bottle of sake, and workers in white overalls stand and watch the operation of automatic lines ... "Probably a dream" - I thought, stepping over the threshold of "enterprise."
(There are 15 photos)
1. The plant has met us a few bags of rice, equipment for cleaning of raw materials, his soaking, fermentation, filtration, pasteurization and endurance.
2. Let's take a look at the production process, and at the same time look at pictures. For the preparation of sake rice is used special varieties, which differ by large and heavy seeds with high starch content. Special requirements apply also to the water - it must contain potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and calcium, but be free of iron and manganese.
3. At the first stage of the production grind rice, with the grind of 10% to 50% of the grain.
4. Polished rice is washed with water and soak for a time from several hours to days.
5. Then the rice is subjected to steaming. Part of the parboiled rice is used for the manufacture of yeast - it is added to the culture of molds and allowed to stand in a warm and humid environment of about 35 hours.
6. Further, the resulting mash is mixed with steamed rice and water, then within 15-35 days is the main fermentation.
7. The resulting beverage defend and filtered. For the sake of obtaining a more mild taste and restraint use pasteurization in special sealed tanks for 6-12 months.
8. But more remains to pour sake into the container and stick labels.
9. Products are stored here, under a canopy ... The territory zavodik we moved in sneakers.
10. Here it is the production of sake ... of course there is also a very modern production of this drink ... In the factory, of course, has a shop and a small tasting room, where we were and went on ... the tasting process was simple, we podnosili small piles with a drink and we drink their total somewhere for 5-6 stopochek different strength ... By all accounts, the most pleasant to the taste was about 17% by volume. Sake is so unlike traditional European forms of alcohol, that its adoption as a group of alcoholic beverages is very problematic ... Sake, often called rice vodka, which is totally wrong and stems from allegations that the production of this drink used distillation (distillation) . In fact, a distillation of being mistaken for the usual traditional technology of pasteurization Sake.
11. Sake is also called rice wine, which again is false because it includes a mold fermentation technology (not to be confused with the fermentation) and the formation of rice malt mash, steamed rice and water. In fact, sake is nothing but a rice beer. And although his strength in the range of 14,5-20% vol., Sake usually refers to light drink because of technological peculiarities of production. Production of Sake in Japan
12. "Nadegustirovavshis, we went to the store and bought myself a pair of bottles.
15. And here is my purchase.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org