Few people know that in April this year a group of enthusiasts was unique project "Man and the belugas."
Its uniqueness was, at least, that freediver Natalia Avseenko held in ice (temperature-20C) water for more than 6 minutes without a wetsuit.
Naturally, this bold experiment was preceded by long preparation.
Here's how it all began:
- Vic, and I'm going to the Arctic Circle to the white whale!
- Well done, Natasha!
- Vic, and I bathe in the hole ...
- Health strengthened? - Asked Lyagushkin ...
- Vic, and on the Arctic Circle, I'll climb to the white whale in the water without a suit ... - suddenly I said ...
- I'm going with you. It should be removed. Belugas will communicate with you very differently.
They will feel your vulnerability and will attempt to warm you ...
via Source --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com