It is that the emotions of people covered in places, absolutely not designed for this purpose. And the result, you ask? Here is the answer - and the attention surrounding the crazy kissing in the places to kiss in no way intended.
1. And there you have a vivid example: June 15, 2011, Vancouver, Canada. A couple kisses in the middle of a brawl that ensued as a result of losing Canadian team «Canucks» command «Bruins» Boston in the final game in the Stanley Cup. Photo display immediately became a hit on the Internet.
2. Hold your horses!
3. Kiss from prison in El Salvatore.
4. And, you can kiss even when they are on opposite sides of the fence.
5. Activists LGBT movement in Barcelona, Spain, organized a "kissing" a protest against the policy of the Vatican does not accept homosexuality. All anything, but the protest took place during a visit to the city by Pope Benedict XVI in 2010.
6. But the kiss in passing ...
7. Participants of the parade for the rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and "Pride Parade" in San Francisco, 2002.
8. Even kissing can be in the water ...
9. Or during World velozabega naked in London in 2007.
10. Why, you can kiss even Stonehenge.
11. You can even kiss in the pool ...
12. ... Or at a great height over the city ...
13. ... Or on the beach - and it's far more interesting than just sunbathing ...
14. Why, even under water you can kiss ...
15. Not to mention the rink.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org