[kl-bogel] Gold, gold, gold ...
Gold has always been, is and will remain a subject of high material value and object of desire, it has increased in price by 135%. Only in the past year. Recently a sharp increase in gold prices coincided with an annual decrease of its production around the world - as much as 8% in 2001. In the entire history of mankind in the mines were produced only 161,000 tons of gold. At the same time, more than half that amount came from the past 50 years. In the Pictures, we invite you to look at pictures of people who are looking for, extract, find, buy and sell gold.
1. As a visitor of the largest gold nuggets in the world, weighing 220 kg (a value of more than 7.8 million dollars) in the museum of gold Dzhinguashi in Ruifange, Taipei, Dec. 2, 2009.
2. November 11, 2009. Hava Katz, Head of the treasures of the Israeli organization of ancient archeological finds - holds 1000-year-old gold coin that was minted in Egypt, as suggested in 1095 AD, on display in the archaeological center of Davidson. The coin was brought to Jerusalem by Muslim pilgrims.
3. Made of a gold statue of a bird of prey in the exhibition of gold and silver at department «Ginza Tanaka» in Tokyo October 23, 2009.
4. Craftsman manufactures gold jewelry at the factory for the production of jewelry in the city of Calcutta in eastern India, 13 November 2009.
5. November 14, 2009. A man holding a spoon with gold leaf, which he's going to eat sushi at the award ceremony of the restaurant "Seven Samurai Sushi, which won in the category of" Best Sushi Bar "in the Olympic venue in London. Gold leaf was one of the ingredients in a restaurant menu, winner of last year «Mitsunori Kusakabe».
6. Children from poor areas of Turkana, the pellet was washed with gold. This helps to survive and their families and buy the necessary goods at the flea market, children's goods. This picture was taken on Nov. 9, 2009 near Lodwar, Kenya.
7. November 16, 2009. Trolleys lying in their gold bars in the room to perform the final weighing and packing plant "Krastsvetmet in Krasnoyarsk.
8. Made of pure gold Buddha statue is in the shop «Ginza Tanaka» in Tokyo November 26, 2009.
9. October 30, 2009. Pedro Linares using the calculator calculates how much the company «Fast Cash Gold Parties», member of which he is, will pay for gold jewelry on the scales in Hialea, Florida. Since the price of gold continues to remain high the company is trying to arrange the action so that people have been profitable to sell gold, which has ceased to be appropriate.
10. November 17, 2009. Figurines made of gold in a shop window in Hong Kong.
11. November 17, 2009. Colombian gold miners are searching the precious metal in the river Dugan, Province of Zaragoza, Cauca, Colombia. About eight thousand miners illegally mined gold in the river Doug to feed their families.
12. Trader gold weighs it on scales in Cauca, Colombia, November 17, 2009.
13. Argonaut-amateur David Booth with their findings, belonging to the Iron Age on Nov. 4, 2009 in Edinburgh. Booth found gold celtic necklaces in private homes in Stirlingshire, these objects are approximately 300-100 BC At the moment, bracelets under the protection of the Union of treasure hunters. According to the laws of Scotland, all found archaeological objects become government property.
14. Football player with the gold teeth, Chris Johnson from the team «Tennessee Titans» on the bench during the match with his team «San Francisco 49ers», which takes place in the park Kendelstik in San Francisco on Nov. 8, 2009.
15. December 9, 2009. Goldminer lucky stones for the wheelbarrow, which will later be sent for processing in a mine in Abangarese north of San Jose, Costa Rica. Costa Rica is going to legalize 600 informal miners working in small mines that produce gold in abandoned mines, using dangerous and environmentally harmful methods.
16. People who work in the illegal quarry, located in a national park near New Progremmo in the northern state of Pará, Brazil, September 15, 2009.
17. January 20, 2010, London. Employee of the auction «Christie's» looks at the work of Yves Klein "Relief Sponge". Golden sponge will be on February 11 put up for auction in the section "Post-War and Contemporary Art. It is expected that the product will be sold for an estimated amount of 5,7 - to 8 million euros.
18. November 4, 2009, Tokyo. The model demonstrates figurines Disney characters Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs "made of pure gold, worth 30 million yen (300,000 dollars), which made the company« Tanaka Kikinzoku Jewelry ». Statues were made specifically for the promotion of Blu-ray from Disney cartoons
19. November 5, 2009. Truck company «Caterpillar Inc.» On the road to gold mining company «AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. Cripple Creek & Victor »in the Victor / Cripple Creek, Colorado. «AngloGold Ashanti Ltd.» - A company which is the largest gold producer in Africa - bought the company «Golden Cycle Gold Corp.» In January 2008 to get full control of the gold deposits
20. November 5, 2009. On gold mining company «AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. Cripple Creek & Victor »Colorado Sharon Brumley pours molten samples in molds to calculate the total amount of gold.
21. November 5, 2009. The mechanism for extracting coal absorbs gold from a solution of sodium cyanide at the company «AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. Cripple Creek & Victor »in Colorado.
22. Gold-plated statuettes of the Berlin bear before the International Film Festival «Berlinale» at a factory in Berlin, January 20, 2010.
23. Work demonstrates a sample of rock that contains some amount of copper and gold mine visitors Oyu Tolgoi, located in the village Khanbogd Province Umnugobi, Mongolia, November 7, 2009. Mongolia is trying to exploit their mineral deposits, so that the country out of crisis and improve living standards.
24. The woman in the cave under the river bank, where she went to collect dirt, which can be gold. Photo taken Nov. 2, 2009 in the district of Pidie, Aceh province, Indonesia. Residents are engaged in traditional gold digging and gold mining can find about 1,5-2 grams of gold per day and get over it 275,000 rupees ($ 28).
25. A villager engaged in washing gold dust from sand from the bottom of the river in the district of Pidie, Indonesia's Aceh province, on Nov. 2, 2009.
26. Bulgarian archaeologist Vesselin Ignatov shows a gilded silver cup, which depicts the Greek god of love Eros. Cup was found on Nov. 17, 2009 in Barrow Tratsian, near the village of Karanovo, Bulgaria. The team of archaeologists led by Ignatov, found the chariot, two silver cups, gold rings and jewelry, as well as pottery and glass objects, dating from the first century AD
27. November 21, 2009. Illegal gold miners looking for gold in the mountains Tumpang Pete in Banuvangi, East Java, Indonesia. Mine is located here from June 2009, and the locals have begun to enter the rally, as the waste from the mine-polluting.
28. November 21, 2009. Illegal gold digger washes sand and silt, hoping to find gold in the mountains Tumpang Pete in Banuvangi, East Java, Indonesia.
29. October 23, 2009. Japanese woman admires a gold model, which is called "shoot to the stars" and demonstrated at the exhibition of gold and silver in Tokyo. The height of this luxury item is 30 inches, is made of 15 kilograms of pure gold and its value is 130 million yen (1.3 million dollars).
30. January 4, 2010 goda.Rasplavlennoe gold and charge, which are used to remove impurities, burning red flames during melting in induction melting apparatus at the company «Dvir & Stoler Refining» in New York.
31. Robert Shtoler pours molten gold in the mold at the company «Dvir & Stoler Refining» in New York on January 4, 2010. (Daniel Acker / Bloomberg)
31. Robert Shtoler pours liquid gold in a mold at the company «Dvir & Stoler Refining» in New York on January 4, 2010.
32. October 23, 2009. Gold bars are in-store «Ginza Tanaka» in Tokyo.
33. Blacksmith working on a gold jewelry in the shop in Shandigare, India, 23 November 2009.
34. Made of gold busts (from left to right) Chinese leaders: President Hu Jintao, former president Jiang Zemin, the late patriarch Deng Xiaoping and Mao Zedong. Busts are shown at an exhibition of gold in Beijing November 8, 2009.
35. January 7, 2010. Villagers were washed gold from the river near the bridge Irramaddi Bahalminhtin the city Miitkiyna, northern Myanmar.
36. January 8, 2010. General view of the open pit, which is mining gold and copper in Orange County in Australia. . Management of the company signed new lease agreements and has received a new, modern equipment.
37. January 4, 2010. Pure gold is at the company «Dvir & Stoler Refining» in New York.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada email@example.com