May 26, 2011 in London, hosted a fashion show to mark the opening of the new club Playboy Club London. Demonstrated bunny costumes were created since 1960. The culmination of the show was a display of costumes designed by Marchesa. Suit should be sold at auction in October to raise money for the association to help breast cancer patients.
1. The opening of the fashion show, timed to coincide with the emergence of a new club Playboy Club London 26 May 2011 in London, England.
2. The same rabbit costume from Marchesa.
3. Models pose on the catwalk during a fashion show.
4. One of the models.
7. Models posing in costumes rabbits.
8. During the show.
22. The designers of Marchesa Keren Craig (left) and Georgina Chapman (right) pose for a photo with a model dressed as a rabbit from Marchesa, which will be sold at a charity auction.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org