Learn-to-user dnevnik-satany wrote: Sentosa Island - the most popular holiday destination for Singaporeans. Its area is 390 hectares, and it is located just 15 minutes from downtown. Get to the island can be on a train, bus, car, ferry or cable car. We chose the latter option - the most interesting, in my opinion.
1. Until the cable car we got a taxi. Dispatch station located in a very picturesque place, from restaurants and cafes have a great view.
3. Past the gift shop pass will not work.
5. Let's go!
15. Part of the building in the foreground - Hard Rock Hotel.
16. The name "Sentosa" means "island of peace and tranquility." However, the paradox is that now it is one big island entertainment. But if you want to enjoy the tranquility, go to the island this morning, as we did.
At Sentosa Merlion has a - symbol of Singapore.
17. The length of the island's beaches - 3 km. Walking there is quiet in the morning, it's hard to imagine that just outside the four millionth metropolis.
23. The island can be moved by the special bus, as well as a special monorail train. We visited the beach part, walked along the shore and returned to Singapore. Generally at Sentosa can safely divide the day and more if you have time.
In addition to beaches, cafes and restaurants, where you can find an amusement park, laser show dancing fountains, movie theater, museums, the largest in Southeast Asia, aquarium, orchid garden, Butterfly Park, etc., etc.
Conversely, we also returned to the cableway. Views of the city and port.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org