Eight people, including children, were killed by the deadliest in more than 50 years, an earthquake in south-east of Spain in Lorca. Another 130 people trapped in the earthquake on the street were wounded by fragments of walls and masonry buildings destroyed by an earthquake.
2. A man looks at the broken car on the street in the town of Lorca.
4. Local resident and police trash car.
5. Begins harvesting in a collapsed building in the street Infante Juan Manuel, in Lorca.
6. Excavator removes debris in the vicinity of Las Vinas in the town of Lorca.
7. A resident walks past a building with cracks in the wall in the town of Lorca.
8. People walk past the debris of the walls and masonry in the city of Lorca.
9. People pass by a boy holding a puppy, immediately after the earthquake in southern Spanish town of Lorca.
10. Dead body, covered with a blanket on the street in the town of Lorca.
11. Broken and covered with gravel cars in the neighborhood of Las Vinas in the town of Lorca.
12. A man photographed a building destroyed by an earthquake in the city of Lorca.
13. A man stands in front of the building completely destroyed by an earthquake in the city of Lorca.
14. In the vicinity of San Diego, the city of Lorca's car broken bricks from demolished buildings.
15. Local residents, who spent the night under the open sky, waiting in line for food.
16. Sleeping baby, wrapped in a blanket, Red Cross Society, on the street in the town of Lorca.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "kl-bogel" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe at http://groups.google.com.my/group/kl-bogel/subscribe
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/kl-bogel?hl=en
Sebarang email pertanyaan, hantar kepada firstname.lastname@example.org